Job no: 612944
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
As a Project Buyer at Cochlear, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and with a curious mind there will be almost endless opportunities to learn the business. Your key accountabilities will be to manage sourcing activities in projects to ensure product supply plans are properly prepared and that supply chain capacity is available to deliver products in time for launch.
In this role you will help Cochlear to realize its mission by performing the sourcing activities from new product development projects through to the on going supply of goods and services. You will work together with the suppliers to secure that all requirements are met and perform risk analysis in order to manage and minimize supply risk and total cost. You will participate in new product development projects, making sure all sourcing deliverables are met according to the timelines. You will also handle changes on existing products and work closely with colleagues from other departments as well as external suppliers.
This role gives you an opportunity to work with highly motivated and engaged team of professionals. More importantly, you will help more people around the world to hear again and live full lives.
Why is this role right for you?
- You have experience from the fields of sourcing and supply chain ideally within the MedTech industry
- You are used to work in an environment with regulatory regulations
- It is preferable if you have experience from a similar role especially within sterile products
- You have the ability to solve problems and collaborate with your peers and suppliers in order to deliver results which will benefit Cochlear’s customers
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in Swedish and English at a professional level
- You can feel proud that the work you do helps more people around the world to hear again
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated team mates and supportive Manager
- You are looking for that next career move where you can utilise your skills but also challenge yourself to learn something new
- You will enjoy spacious, modern facilities, surrounded by a beautiful forest in Mölnlycke
A Little Bit About Cochlear
At Cochlear, we’re committed to providing support for a lifetime of hearing. That’s how we deliver on our mission. While our global headquarters are located in Sydney, Australia, here in Sweden we have a site in Mölnlycke that’s home to a range of global functions that design, develop, manufacture, market and support our world leading bone conduction and cochlear implant solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. The site is just 10 minutes from Gothenburg’s city centre and at the site we employ approximately 220 people whose responsibilities include research, product design and development, marketing, quality, regulatory, supply, people & culture and administration.
If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned then Apply Now!
We are reviewing applications on the ongoing basis, therefore please submit your application as soon as possible.
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Anticipated Application Closing: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now