Senior Business Analyst
Job no: 613008
Work type: Fixed Term Contract (Cochlear payrolled), Permanent
Categories: IT, Oceania, Individual Contributor, Business Analysis/Requirements
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 50 company on the ASX. Our mission is to help people hear and be heard.
We have exciting opportunities for 2 x Senior IT Business Analysts to become a valued team member for both a 12-month fixed term contract and on a permanent basis. You will be a leader, influencing business stakeholders, product owners and agile delivery teams to gain in-depth understanding of the business strategy, underlying processes and capabilities and the context in which the business operates. In addition, this role is an expert among Cochlear’s Portfolio Practice and works with senior management to build and lead the culture and business analysis capability in Cochlear by promoting ongoing education, mentoring other practitioners, and the development and assurance of high-quality outputs and deliverables.
- Business Analysis be an expert of business processes, anticipate and clarify requirements, uncover areas for improvement, investigate complex problems, and lead the agile delivery teams to develop and implement the right solutions.
- Business Process and Collaboration Lead Portfolio Practice members, IT Business Partners, Departmental Leaders and stakeholders through business forums and meetings to develop a shared understanding of their business processes, systems, story mapping and can identify process improvement opportunities.
- Solution Evaluation Participate in the evaluation of new or changed technology solutions to determine solution requirements and the degree of functional fit with Cochlear current and desired target business processes.
- Communication and Change Management Be a change champion by communicating relevant information pertaining to initiatives to the various cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Delivery Management Assist delivery managers, business analysts, solution designers, developers and team members by providing support, consultative advice and be well versed in agile methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Computing or Engineering
- Expert knowledge of BABOK (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge) 5+ years of experience working in a mix of technology platforms.
- Previously worked as a BA on the Salesforce CRM preferably
- Demonstrated experience in identifying, researching, evaluating and recommending new solutions.
- Experience delivering solutions within an agile environment.
- Strong business analysis background, with an ability to focus on the most important facts and identify dependencies.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Post Graduate qualification, e.g. business administration, business management, computer and information science.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP/AAC) or other BA industry certifications
- Knowledge of the Healthcare industry
- Experience with Enterprise systems (e.g. CRM) and processes
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now