National Business Manager
Job no: 613039
Work type: Permanent
Location: Adelaide, Brisbane, Geelong, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
Categories: Sales, People Manager
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies. We collaborate with the industry’s best clinical, research and support networks. That’s why more people choose Cochlear than any other hearing implant company. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
We are seeking a National Business Manager to join our ANZ team to support the growth and expansion of Cochlear’s bone conduction hearing solutions. In this newly created position, you will be responsible for driving growth of Cochlear’s bone conduction portfolio across Australia by maintaining strong customer and channel partner relations, mapping account potential, and providing education on Cochlear’s product portfolio.
- Manage sales planning processes and key relationships to drive growth
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Marketing, etc.) to achieve account/territory success through education, events, and awareness.
- Partner with customer facing teams (Sales, Clinical, Marketing, Customer Service, etc.) to develop and execute on account strategy, grow the market, and increase market share.
- Manage and drive business development and growth through educational and awareness and targeted sales activities.
- Identify and analyse industry trends to develop strategic sales plans to maintain competitive advantage and seek new growth opportunities.
- Provide leadership to a small team of sales professionals.
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- An outstanding track record of sales management ideally in audiology, healthcare and/or medical devices
- Experience in creating successful business plans and sales plan objectives
- Previous experience leading a team. Sales can be tough, so your ability to empathise, motivate and empower your team will be essential to your success
- Good understanding of institutional and B2B sales processes along with sound commercial acumen
- Proven track record of building and nurturing stakeholder relationships – internal and external
Why Us? This is a unique opportunity, in which you get to leverage all your previous experience. No two days will be the same, and you will shift between strategy and execution. Whilst our focus is on growth and new business, we have strong foundations in place, highly skilled teams and resources to leverage and exciting new products in the pipeline. If you are successful you will be able to design and shape what the future looks like, driving results that change lives.
This is a nationally focused role, in which applications from all over Australia will be considered.
Visit www.cochlearcareers.com for more information.
How to Apply and who to contact
If you are excited about what you have read, submit your resume and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now