Job no: 613085
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Administration, IT, Program/Project Management, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. Our mission is to help people hear and be heard.
Are you keen to contribute to key strategic transformations with a can-do attitude? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Coordinator to join our team at Cochlear’s Sydney Head Office. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the VP of Program office through the development and execution of product strategy within a portfolio. This fantastic role will have you delivering programs within budget, scope and to the expected benefits in line with the company’s project framework and guidelines. You will have the unique opportunity to develop your project management skills in a global organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
Program support and reporting
- Develop and maintain program performance (including resource and financials) and reports according to business needs
- Contribution to the continual improvement of the program management methodologies
- Support the Program Leadership team with administration and logistical activities.
- Support the Program Governance process by issuing pre-reading material and following up on open actions.
- Organise, prepare agendas, and capture actions for key program meetings
Resource & Financial Management
- Support the resource management process including onboarding, offboarding and induction
- Facilitate resource allocation process and resolution of resource allocation conflicts
- Provide support for the management of program finances including requisition, purchase order, invoice and SOW management.
Document & Deliverable Management
- Ensure program deliverables are reported whilst maintaining and updating program documentation
- Maintain program information and documentation
- Maintain program key collaboration systems
- Conduct audits across the portfolio and report outcomes
- Experience working in medium - large organisations in a similar role
- Experience in the coordination of Portfolio and Project delivery including reporting, resource management, meeting management and project documentation management
- Experience in working with Project life cycles and Project Management methodologies (waterfall and agile)
- Skilled in the use of PPM (project management tools), excel and tableau, MS teams, JIRA and Confluence, ideally with knowledge in Project Management (CAPM, Agile)
This fantastic role will expose you to the ins and outs of a global organisation spanning sales across 100 countries, with operations teams based in the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific Region. You will have the opportunity to work with the largest footprint of Oracle e-Business Suite ERP solutions in Australia, including leading releases of Oracle middleware and database technologies. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to contribute to the development of Project Management maturity and enhance the reputation of project delivery within a dynamic, global PMO team.
Hear now. And always. As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We have provided more than 600,000 implantable devices, helping people of all ages to hear and connect with life’s opportunities. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies. We collaborate with leading clinical, research and support networks. That’s why more people choose Cochlear than any other hearing implant company.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now