Job no: 613089
Work type: Fixed Term Contract (Cochlear payrolled)
Categories: IT, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. Our mission is to help more people to hear and experience life’s opportunities.
The IT Business Analyst role serves as a truly valued advisor within Cochlear, helping business stakeholders, product owners and delivery teams to analyse and evaluate business systems and provide strategic and operational recommendations. This exciting Business Analyst role will be responsible for modelling requirements and defining scope and objectives to ultimately drive and deliver sustainable value to the business.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Working with the data migration team to map out all data migration activities such as data cleansing and data recommendations on field formats
- Collaborating with internal external stakeholders to assist with the planning and execution of data migration from Salesforce classic to Salesforce health cloud
- Enable the Product Owner, Delivery Manager, immediate development team and the broader organisation to prioritise and plan work, and manage dependencies by analysing the requirements, gathering data, and articulating key information.
- Evaluate business processes, elicit requirements, uncover areas for improvement and work with delivery team to develop and implement the right solutions.
- Participate in the evaluation of new or changed technology solutions to determine gaps and the degree of functional fit with Cochlear current and desired target business processes.
- Work with the designated Change Manager to assist in the preparation of change and communication materials. Maintain an understanding of Change Management practices.
- Assist delivery managers, other business analysts, solution designers, developers, and team members by providing support and consultative advice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Computing or Engineering
- Strong business analysis background, with an ability to focus on the most important facts and identify dependencies.
- 2+ years of experience in Digital or E-commerce projects
- Working knowledge of BABOK (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge) and Scrum or other Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying, researching, evaluating, and recommending new solutions.
- Demonstrated critical thinking
Ideally you’ll have:
- Post Graduate qualification e.g. business administration, business management, computer, and information science.
- Undertaking Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification or other BA industry certifications
- Experience in integration, middleware, and enterprise systems (CRM, ERP)
Developmental Value of the role
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a global organisation, spanning sales in over 100 countries, with operations based in the United States, throughout Europe and the Asia Pacific region. The successful candidate will play a key role in transforming the IT function to deliver value faster and more frequently, giving them exposure to business processes and facilitate the improvement of business processes globally.
Hear now. And always. As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We have provided more than 600,000 implantable devices, helping people of all ages to hear and connect with life’s opportunities. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies. We collaborate with leading clinical, research and support networks. That’s why more people choose Cochlear than any other hearing implant company.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now