Associate Demand Manager
Job no: 613092
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Manufacturing & Logistics, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 50 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. A Cochlear Implant is an electronic device that is surgically implanted under the skin near the ear that restores hearing to those who suffer from severe hearing loss. It’s an incredible piece of engineering and the only product in the world that restores a sense through technology.
We are looking for an Associate Demand Manager to support the continuous development and facilitation of the regional demand management review (DMR) across the Asia Pacific (APAC) and Latin America (CLASA) regions.
This is a permanent full-time role based in our global headquarters in Macquarie University.
- Gather regional inputs to develop the rolling 24-month IBP forecast for the APAC & CLASA organisations, targeting improved forecast accuracy that supports both high customer service levels and the optimal level of finished goods inventory.
- Support the facilitation of the monthly APAC & CLASA demand management review meetings, interacting with key business units to ensure strategic activities are aligned and delivered.
- Assist with the development of regional forecast for part numbers classified as IBP and NEW within our portfolio for APAC & CLASA as the input into the supply management review.
- Provide input to the global planning team on developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products and product phase-outs.
- Gain and maintain understanding of the sales, supply & logistics footprint in the CLASA organisation to support the development, rollout and continual improvement of the demand management review process in region.
- Assist the Director APAC Logistics conduct a gap analysis on existing logistics processes in CLASA & APAC with the purpose to identify areas for process standardisation, harmonisation & customisation.
- Assist the Director APAC Logistics with identifying opportunities and inefficiencies within the existing CLASA supply chain processes
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business, APICS Supply Chain or Demand Management or equivalent; or a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a medical device environment.
- Demonstrated advanced application of Supply Chain or Demand Management processes
- Knowledge of Oracle and SAP Business Intelligence solution.
- Advance knowledge of all key Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques and/or Lean Manufacturing principles
- Advance knowledge of data interrogation/query design and reporting techniques.
- Experience in project management
- Defined career progression opportunities
- Direct involvement with various internal stakeholders globally
- Work in a fun and supportive team
- On-site undercover parking
- Flexible working environment
Cochlear will offer you the opportunity to continuously improve your skills in a globally active high-tech manufacturing environment. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Take the first step towards a career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now