Customer Service Representative
Job no: 613110
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Customer Service, Oceania, Individual Contributor
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative, reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, to be based in our Sydney Office. In this role, the successful Customer Service Representative will have the opportunity to support the Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) team to drive business growth by answering product and service questions, providing information about products and services, and maintaining customer orders and records. The Customer Service Representative will also provide order management support to the Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) Sales team.
- Provide high quality customer service by promptly and effectively responding to general enquires (via email, phone and chat functionality) on a variety of topics including product, service and warranty enquiries and supply issues.
- Ensure orders are processed and order status requests are responded to within 48 hours of receipt
- Manage the loan kit process as appropriate
- Drive brand advocacy by providing first level support or counselling to Cochlear's recipients
- Support recipient access to potential funding pathways, including NDIS, Hearing Australia and private health insurance, to increase engagement and drive revenue growth
- Manage recipient registrations, records, and transaction processes.
- Lead the investigations regarding customer complaints and take corrective actions as required
- Liaise directly with customers for any special requests regarding parts service, product repair or replacement and troubleshooting, as required
- Coordinate and manage service & repair processing, reviewing for accuracy to minimise processing turnaround time
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers. To add value to Cochlear in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated customer service experience in a phone-based environment
- Well-developed administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and good working knowledge of the Internet, Excel, Power Point and Word Applications
- Detail orientated and demonstrated ability to systematically solve problems
- Experience in Customer Service within the pharmaceuticals/life sciences/medical devices industry
- Experience in Salesforce and Oracle (or similar system) is advantageous
- Experience in process implementation and process improvement
How we recognise your contribution
You will have the opportunity to work cross functionally across the Australia & New Zealand team and build strong understanding of Cochlear’s product portfolio and gain exposure to the medical device industry. By championing customer satisfaction, you will be making a real difference to the lives of the hearing impaired. You will also have the unique opportunity to expand your capabilities and enhance readiness for other facets of the business. You will also enjoy the flexibility to work at different sites, as required.
Why choose us?
For 40 years, Cochlear has been creating reliable products that continue to keep people connected to the world and to each other. We help people of all ages to hear in more than 180 countries around the world. Our technology connects people to life's possibilities and to the people who matter most. We have over 4000 employees globally dedicated to improving people's lives. To date, we have Invested over $2bil to date in research and development.
Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – The global leader in implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
Visit www.cochlearcareers.com for more information.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for this role then please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now