Electronic Assembler (KL)
Job no: 613123
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Manufacturing & Logistics, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
A fantastic opportunity for Electronic Assembler to work in Cochlear to diagnose & repair the failed Cochlear external devices has arisen in our KL office. The successful candidate also needs to document all repair activities in accordance with Cochlear procedures and ensure a high quality repair is achieved in a timely and efficient manner.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- To follow Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to identify failure modes and perform the repair, testing and upgrade on failed devices.
- Reassemble repaired devices as per the SOP.
- Follow service and repair procedures, quality, work instructions, working procedures as per service repair requirements and maintain repair history of individual products.
- Follow relevant quality procedures in order to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement.
- Undertake additional quality responsibilities (e.g. audit) when appropriately trained to undertake these responsibilities.
- At least 3 years of experience in soldering miniature electronic devices is required for this position.
- Minimum Certificate or Diploma in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical) or any other related discipline.
- MUST have basic understanding of electronic components.
- Basic understanding of using computer is essential for this role.
- Willing to work anytime between 6.30am to 11.45pm is a MUST for this role.
- Ability to use microscope for complex operations is highly desirable.
- Good written and verbal communication in English is a MUST for this role.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent work life balance
- Fixed working hours. No shift rotation.
- Off days on Saturday and Sunday
- Parking provided
- Transport Allwance
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now