Product Marketing Manager
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear is the most recognized brand in hearing health care.
Human needs have always been our inspiration, ever since Professor Graeme Clark set out to create the first multi-channel cochlear implant because he saw his father struggle with hearing loss. We always start with people in mind – thinking about their needs.
For this reason, our products, services, and support will continue to evolve and improve. We are by our customers’ side through the entire hearing journey, so they can experience a life full of hearing. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives and working in an organization where they can be part of bringing the mission to life each day.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear continue to grow and service our customers, we are recruiting for a Product Manager with medical device/healthcare information technology experience to be based in our Americas head office based in Lone Tree, CO. This role offers a hybrid work environment with a combination of in-office and WFH/remote work in Colorado.
To be successful in this role you ideally have marketing experience in a medical device or healthcare information technology marketing and are passionate about downstream product management and marketing. You bring successful product launch experience as well as capabilities to execute strategic marketing initiatives. You know the impact of enhancing patient care through the use of digital technologies and are motivated to be part of a team managing a cutting-edge product and technology portfolio. You thrive working in cross-functional teams and navigating a matrix organization.
- Lead product launch strategy and execution for connected care solutions in the Bone conduction implant system portfolio
- Develops product positioning and messaging by channel to promote the commercialization plan and adoption of connected care solutions
- Co-develops bone conduction connected care solutions training content for sales team members and develops strategic promotional field plays and message guides
- Collects competitive intelligence to inform annual strategic planning process and inform the field of relevant tactics and positioning to influence their sales approach
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to meet and demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, and abilities in your application and at interview:
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing, product management or product service role, preferably in medical device or health information technology field.
- Excellent computer skills in various software platforms including Microsoft Suite and web-based programs
- Ability to manage and adapt to competing priorities and manage time and schedules in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a level of detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills including the ability to communicate and present to all levels of the organization
- Travel up to 30% including nights and weekends
- Relocation for this position is not available
Physical & Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to be in a stationary (seated/standing) position; utilize business technology for work product delivery, communicate orally and in writing with others internal or external to the organization, utilize problem solving/critical thinking skills to discern and convey information. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to utilize comprehension, critical thinking, communication, problem solving, organization reasoning, relating to others and discernment of items such as product specifications, procedures and processes to customers (whether internal or external). Influence, organization/classification of information and planning are also required.
The work environment is an office environment.
In addition to the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits. The Target Salary Range: $85,000 - $95,000 as well as a bonus of 10% of base salary.
The overall benefit program includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability, pet insurance, 401K Matching, PTO (vacation, holidays, floating holidays, sick and volunteer time off), tuition reimbursement, transportation supplementation, maternity and paternity leave, and wellness programs. This role offers a hybrid work environment with a combination of in-office and WFH/remote work in Colorado.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered. Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549.