Professional Education Manager
Job no: 613283
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
As a professional education manager at Cochlear you will work with our product managers, developers and sales regions, to define what will be the best way to educate hearing care professionals on our latest products and services. This is a role where you will be part of a highly performing team, passionate about creating education programs that will build professional confidence in our products and secure good patient outcomes.
You know you will be successful in this role when you have supported the launch of a product with an efficient education program that has been delivered timely
Why is this role right for you?
- You have experience from working in a commercial education role
- You can leverage current adult learning principles to enhance, develop and execute learning programs (face to face and online).
- You can design blended flexible learning solutions that truly meet the needs of customers in a changing, fast paced environment
- You may have experience from working in a sales/clinical role
- You can rapidly learn new technologies to enhance adult learning
- You have strong presentation/facilitation skills
- You have experience from project management
- You have skills in relationship building across multiple cultures
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in English at a professional level (Swedish is ideal but not essential)
- You can feel proud that the work you do helps more people around the world to hear again and live full lives.
- You will enjoy spacious, modern facilities, surrounded by a beautiful forest in Mölnlycke
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated team mates and supportive Manager
A Little Bit About Cochlear
At Cochlear, we’re committed to providing support for a lifetime of hearing. That’s how we deliver on our mission. While our global headquarters are located in Sydney, Australia, here in Sweden we have a site in Mölnlycke that’s home to a range of global functions that design, develop, manufacture, market and support our world leading bone conduction and cochlear implant solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. The site is just 10 minutes from Gothenburg’s city centre and at the site we employ approximately 220 people whose responsibilities include research, product design and development, marketing, quality, regulatory, supply, people & culture and administration.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned, then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Anticipated Application Closing: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now