Device Analysis Engineer (CMY)
Job no: 613290
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Quality & Regulatory, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
A fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Device Analysis Engineer to work in Cochlear to perform testing on Cochlear devices, sub-systems and components Identification of failure modes, mechanisms and root cause of device failures has arisen in our KL office.
The Device Analysis Engineer will champion process improvement in working with the Shared Customer Operations Group Lead and Manager Shared Customer Operations to achieve best practice to deliver on our strategy of a convenient, seamless and consistent customer experience.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Perform device testing in accordance to device analysis process and procedures supporting post-market surveillance data gathering.
- Maintain accurate documentation of device analysis test results to feedback into the Complaints Handling System.
- Maintenance of test equipment, systems and procedures.
- Write Device Analysis Reports, providing device analysis data to management and cross-functional teams, and escalating difficult cases to Senior Device Analysis Engineers.
- Administration of Device Analysis transactions in the Complaints Handling System and coordinate the laboratory instrument maintenance.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Material Science) or any other related discipline.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in electronic device servicing/maintenance or medical device manufacturing, assembly or testing as an engineer is required for this position.
- Preferably failure analysis engineer or debug engineer in Quality Control or equivalent.
- Good written and verbal communication in English is a MUST for this role.
- Good analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear’s global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now