System Analyst - Application Services
Job no: 613352
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: IT, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear's mission is to help more people to hear and experience life’s opportunities. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear's global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a System Analyst, Salesforce to work in our Global IT SSC at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You will be responsible to partner with business, architecture and infrastructure and oversees all service levels to ensure business area satisfaction. You will also have the opportunity to work with the global team on Integration of Salesforce with different applications and technology.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide production support.
- Provides the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business.
- Impact assessment, business requirement gathering
Why is this role right for you?
- Familiar with ITIL process: Incident Management, Service Fulfillment , Problem management and Change Control Management
- Familiar with Salesforce object model, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working as Salesforce Analyst performing:
- Good root-cause analysis and troubleshooting skill and experience
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce development (added value)
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Service Cloud
- Sales Cloud
- Marketing Cloud (added value)
- Commerce Cloud (added value)
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now