System Analyst - Application Services - Oracle
Job no: 613353
Work type: Permanent
Categories: IT, Process Improvement, Western Europe, Individual Contributor, Business Analysis/Requirements
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 50 company on the ASX. Our mission is to help people hear and be heard.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear continue to grow and service our customers, we are recruiting for a System Analyst based in Addlestone, Surrey.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to provide functional expertise in Oracle EBS. You’ll work collaboratively with internal IT teams, customer experience, sales, marketing, clinical, and operations departments to understand and support their business processes.
- Incident management and service request fulfilment
- Problem management – collaborating with internal and external teams to resolve
- Working with business analysts and partners to identify process and solution improvement opportunities
- Performing impact assessments and supporting teams to plan and implement new solutions
- Implement functional changes following standard processes and provide support to application users during the change process where needed
- Follow relevant quality procedures to deliver quality products and services, identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to meet and demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, and abilities in your application and at interview:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an application support environment
- Proficient functional knowledge and sufficient technical knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in improving systems and processes within a commercial environment
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, and consulting in depth with the business at different levels and across functions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organization
- Responsive to customer needs, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
Development Value of this role
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a global organising, with sales spanning over 100 countries and operations teams based in the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. In this fantastic role, you will work with the business to gain exposure to business processes and facilitate improvement of such processes on a global scale.
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Anticpated Application Closing: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now