Bilingual Customer Sales Specialist
Job no: 613450
Work type: Permanent
Location: Denver, Colorado, Lone Tree, Colorado
Categories: Customer Service, North America, Individual Contributor
Bilingual Customer Relationship Specialist
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role:
The Bilingual Customer Relationship Specialist is responsible for proactively and directly contacting English and Spanish speaking Cochlear recipients to deliver concierge-level service, thereby creating value and a positive customer experience. The outbound strategy will follow a relationship service sales approach focused on service optimization and proactive guidance. This opportunity offers a team-oriented sales environment, hands-on ownership of accounts and a supportive management team. For this role, we provide paid training, a competitive base pay, plus a quota based bonus structure. We are a growing team with a traditional call center structure that offers opportunities to grow professionally within the team and across the organization.
- Conduct personalized touch points to a pre-determined list of prospects utilizing a variety of channels including but not limited to voice calls, e-mails, and direct mail
- Leverage bilingual skillset to cultivate tailored relationships and educate English and Spanish speaking customers about newer generation hearing technologies, products and services that will improve their quality of life
- Guide customers through a concierge-level consultative process over the telephone and facilitate the order placement process
- Provide customers access to tools, services, and products designed to optimize their hearing experience
- Work cross-functionally with marketing managers to align tactics with strategic business goals, incorporate feedback, and employ improvement techniques especially in areas supporting our Spanish speaking recipients.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
Key Incumbent Requirements: Minimum
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years prior telephone customer service experience required
- Excellent bilingual English/Spanish verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and follow-up with customers
- Intermediate computer skills in various software packages, including Microsoft Office and various web-based/SaaS software platforms
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Key Incumbent Requirements: Ideal
- Sales experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- Prior experience in outbound calling using relationship based service techniques
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Flexible schedule between 7:00am-6:00pm, Monday through Friday. To best serve our customers, occasional overtime may be required. This role offers a hybrid work environment with a combination of in-office and remote work from home.
In addition to the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits. The Target Salary Range/Rate: $25.50/hr as well as a commission of $10,000.
The overall benefit program includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability, pet insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Matching, PTO (vacation, holidays, floating holidays, sick and volunteer time off), tuition reimbursement, transportation supplementation, maternity and paternity leave, and wellness programs.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more about current openings!
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Advertised: Mountain Daylight Time
Anticpated Application Closing:
Back to search results Apply now