System Engineer, Antivirus
Job no: 613497
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: IT, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear's mission is to help more people to hear and experience life’s opportunities. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear's global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to work in our Global IT SSC at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the global IT Strategy and work across regional boundaries. You will also have the exposure to work in a fast-developing IT team, playing a key role in defining processes and assisting in the implementation of new technologies and processes.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Deploy, configure and manage commercial anti-virus platform.
- Perform configuration and methodical troubleshooting within the Wintel Systems & Endpoint environment
- Rectify errors and to perform basic administration on the infrastructure services
- Design, install, monitor, operate and support most of the MS systems.
- Identify areas of improvements and proactive management.
- Respond to requests for technical support in a timely manner either onsite or via remote assistance. 24x6 Tier 3 on call support as required.
Why is this role right for you?
- Strong experience in managing commercial anti-virus solutions for 5000+ endpoints and servers. Preference given for experience with Trend AV solutions.
- Experience in Windows 2016 Data Centre and Win10 administration.
- Experience in SCCM Administration, deployment and packaging
- Experience in administering and troubleshooting Microsoft tenant issues, including Azure and O365 services.
- Experience working with remote management, documentation and stakeholder management.
- Experience managing some of the following technologies: Windows Server & related (AD, GPO, DNS, DHCP), Anti-virus solutions, MS Systems Centre (SCCM, SCOM), Office 365, SharePoint, Storage and Virtualization (ESX/VMware), Azure, Intune.
- Experience up to Microsoft (MCSE or MCSA).
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now