Customer Solutions Manager - Bilingual
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear is the most recognized brand in hearing health care.
Human needs have always been our inspiration, ever since Professor Graeme Clark set out to create the first multi-channel cochlear implant because he saw his father struggle with hearing loss. We always start with people in mind – thinking about their needs.
For this reason, our products, services and support will continue to evolve and improve. We are by our customers’ side through the entire hearing journey, so they can experience a life full of hearing. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives and working in an organization where they can be part of bringing the mission to life each day.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear continue to grow and service our customers, we are recruiting for a Bilingual Customer Solutions Manager in Phoenix, AZ. This role will cover the West territory but will only travel in the Phoenix area, Tucson, Albuquerque, and Las Vegas. Virtual support will be provided to the other areas in this territory.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be responsible for providing in-market, personalized recipient education in one-on-one and one-to-many settings focused on onboarding recipients, product maximization, and product obsolescence/upgrades. In turn, this will help enhance patient outcomes, foster customer self-reliance, and increase overall confidence and satisfaction with Cochlear’s products. You’ll work collaboratively with Recipient Services Marketing, Recipient Upgrade Sales team, Consumer Sales, Professional Sales, Customer Experience, Cochlear Community Volunteers and external professional partners in order to provide an exceptional educational and service experience for Cochlear recipients within a given territory.
- Implement recipient service marketing strategies aimed at supporting and engaging our recipient experience, including executing in-market and virtual educational events, establishing strategic community relationships, and developing recipient support referral pathways with clinics.
- Identify and implement new business models to service and support our recipients through collaboration with Cochlear B2B and B2C sales teams and our clinic partners.
- Become a technical expert for recipients by providing product support for the entire Cochlear product portfolio.
- Partner with clinics and internal stakeholders to identify and educate patients who could benefit from transitioning to serviceable technology to mitigate the risk of being without sound.
- Responsible for recipient-facing events that entail a one-to-one and a one-to-many format, including planning, logistics, and presentations along with post-event communications and follow-up.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to meet and demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities in your application and at interview:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (written and verbal)
- Bachelor's degree & 3-5+ years of field sales or service experience OR High School Diploma or Equivalent and 7-9+ years of field sales or service experience
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal and public speaking proficiency
- Demonstrated strong telephone and email skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills displayed across diverse demographics
- Demonstrated learning agility and an aptitude to learn and teach deep technical product knowledge
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced evolving business environment while maintaining a positive and flexible attitude
- Team player with the ability to cultivate relationships and work collaboratively among multiple stakeholders
- Travel is required 50% of the time including some nights and weekends.
Physical & Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to be in a stationary (seated/standing) position; utilize business technology for work product delivery, communicate orally and in writing with others internal or external to the organization, utilize problem solving/critical thinking skills to discern and convey information. Must occasionally transport/move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to utilize comprehension, critical thinking, communication, problem solving, organization reasoning, relating to others and discernment of items such as product specifications, procedures and processes to customers (whether internal or external). Influence, organization/classification of information and planning are also required.
The work environment is a home/office environment and is representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
In addition to the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits.
The overall benefit program includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability, pet insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Matching, PTO (vacation, holidays, floating holidays, sick and volunteer time off), tuition reimbursement, transportation supplementation, maternity and paternity leave, and wellness programs.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered. Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549.