Digital Learning Specialist
Job no: 613592
Work type: Permanent
Categories: IT, OD/L&D, Oceania, Individual Contributor
At Cochlear we are passionate about hearing. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
The Digital Learning Specialist will create engaging training in various modes of delivery, including instructor-led workshops, videos, job-aids, quick-reference guides, computer-based training, and other innovative solutions to address the just-in-time learning needs. This role will report to the Director Clinical and Market Development and will collaborate with subject matter experts throughout the company to create training that drives Cochlear’s success.
- Work alongside with the Product Training Manager, deliver learning campaigns to support product launches
- Design, deliver and evaluate relevant and engaging learning solutions to support new product launches so that our regional clinical trainers & marketing teams have the right resources and learning media to deploy learning to our customer facing teams and to our customers
- Develop structured learning curricula for surgeons, audiologists and clinicians which is recognized as the industry best practice by being up to date, innovative and relevant to the day-to-day practice of the professional and Cochlear staff.
- Review the current tools and processes to ensure they are the right vehicles and mechanisms to ensure consistent, accurate and relevant communication with key stakeholders.
- To support the continued use, improvement and development of current learning platforms and processes.
- Contribute to the development and deployment of our global learning and development framework
- 2 years of experience working on eLearning design and delivery (agency experience a benefit)
- Exceptional learning design skills
- Experience in writing and rewriting highly technical content with multiple SMEs to create plain-language, engaging, enjoyable and effective learning experiences
- Ability to translate business needs into technology-supported L&D solutions, demonstrating conceptual, creative and analytical capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of Authoring-Tools (Articulate 360)
- Proficient with the major design and e-learning authoring environments, such as Articulate Storyline and InDesign.
- Experience with formal education in adult education, program development, human performance technology or similar disciplines.
- Knowledge of and experience with assessment and measurement techniques.
- Degree or formal education/certification in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Adult Education, or related field.
- Experience in facilitation and train-the-trainer process of materials designed
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now