Communications and Project Coordinator
Job no: 613598
Work type: Fixed Term Contract (Cochlear payrolled)
Categories: Marketing, Oceania, Individual Contributor
At Cochlear we are passionate about hearing. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
The Communications and Project Coordinator has the exciting opportunity to support and execute a range of communication activities for the Global Sales Transformation team. This fixed term contract role is primarily responsible for supporting the communication and change plan for the Sales Transformation initiative, including stakeholder communication and content development. This role works closely with the Global Sales Transformation team, Regional Sales Excellence managers and Project Sage Sales stream members.
Communication Development and Coordination
- Create and execute a range of communication activities for the Global Sales Transformation initiative
- Develop and deliver required assets to Target Audiences (B2B and B2C Sales teams and Sales Influencers) to facilitate adoption of common sales methodology
- Coordinate and implement internal communication initiatives, including newsletters, MS Teams channel posts, slide packs and progress reports
- Assist with Global Sales Call agenda and content
- Support regional and country stakeholders in locating assets, as required
- Work with regional sales excellence managers to create knowledge sharing
- Participate in daily stand-ups and weekly team meetings as an active team member of the Global Sales Excellence team
- Assist with other initiatives, where necessary, including Onboarding
- High level writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and meet agreed timeframes
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Sense of urgency and able to work autonomously
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point and ability to learn new systems
- Outstanding team player
- Graduate qualifications in communications, journalism, or a marketing related degree
- Strong project management skills
- Experience creating newsletters and learning content,
- Exposure to the medical device/ life sciences industry
- Exposure in working in a regional role
At Cochlear we value and welcome the unique contributions, perspectives, experiences and backgrounds of our employees and aim to build a culture that celebrates and leverages these differences, creating a sense of belonging and enabling our people to realise their full potential. We offer flexible working arrangements, and we understand flexibility is not the same for everyone. We're open to a conversation about what flexibility means for you.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now