Associate Marketing Manager
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear is the most recognized brand in hearing health care.
Human needs have always been our inspiration, ever since Professor Graeme Clark set out to create the first multi-channel cochlear implant because he saw his father struggle with hearing loss. We always start with people in mind – thinking about their needs.
For this reason, our products, services, and support will continue to evolve and improve. We are by our customers’ side through the entire hearing journey, so they can experience a life full of hearing. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives and working in an organization where they can be part of bringing the mission to life each day.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear continue to grow and service our customers, we are recruiting for an Associate Marketing Manager in our Americas head office based in Lone Tree, CO.
This role offers a hybrid work environment with a combination of in-office and remote work from home.
In alignment with our organizational principle of providing a safe work environment, and in order to comply with new requirements for contractors of the Federal Government, all US-based employees of Cochlear Americas are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only allowable exceptions include qualifying medical and religious accommodations.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to collaborate across marketing and engagement teams to develop tactical project plans and timelines, executing tasks autonomously. You’ll work collaboratively with the Recipient Services, field-based Recipient Solutions Managers, creative and digital teams to execute the roadmap and strategy, focused on driving the utilization of our services to improve customer confidence and satisfaction and increase engagement and revenue.
- This role will work closely with the Recipient Solutions team identifying and creating collateral support needs and/or updates to current collateral. You will execute against those needs by owning the development and approval process, all while helping to standardize the RSM experience. High importance on being able to understand customer needs and translate that into support materials/videos/etc.
- You will need to have a broad understanding of digital functionality, UTM tracking, software API, and widget implementation. This skillset will be necessary for the expansion and management of content, function, and future development of our Once Hub, Schedule Once platform as well as Showpad. Act as team SME to implement digital solutions.
- Develop and execute project tactical plans, timelines and execute tasks autonomously on time and on budget. Contribute to the ability to reach more recipients through the RSM's focused onboarding of new recipients and upgrade consultations.
- Will work closely with manager to develop a scalable, standardized, and streamlined infrastructure with consistent messaging and positioning to help the RSM team meet the needs of more recipients while maintaining established recipient satisfaction and confidence levels.
- Provide regular analysis of tactics and key KPI’s inclusive of our monthly dashboard. Help identify key insights that will contribute to ongoing roadmap development of the RSM team.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to meet and demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities in your application and at interview:
- Bachelors or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience.
- Strong copywriting skills, including strong command of grammar and punctuation.
- Requires strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Requires attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-functional, deadline driven environment.
- Team oriented with positive energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to delivering quality work products.
- Proven ability to collaborate across a matrix organization.
Physical & Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to be in a stationary (seated/standing) position; utilize business technology for work product delivery, communicate orally and in writing with others internal or external to the organization, utilize problem solving/critical thinking skills to discern and convey information.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus. The individual is regularly required to utilize comprehension, critical thinking, communication, problem solving, organization reasoning, relating to others and discernment of items such as product specifications, procedures and processes to customers (whether internal or external). Influence, organization/classification of information and planning are also required
The work environment is an office environment and/or home/office environment, and are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
In addition to the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits. The Target Salary Range is $70,000 –$80,000 per year, as well as a bonus potential of 7.5% of base salary. The overall benefit program includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability, pet insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Matching, PTO (vacation, holidays, floating holidays, sick and volunteer time off), tuition reimbursement, transportation supplementation, maternity and paternity leave, and wellness programs.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered. Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549.