Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear is the most recognized brand in hearing health care.
Human needs have always been our inspiration, ever since Professor Graeme Clark set out to create the first multi-channel cochlear implant because he saw his father struggle with hearing loss. We always start with people in mind – thinking about their needs.
For this reason, our products, services, and support will continue to evolve and improve. We are by our customers’ side through the entire hearing journey, so they can experience a life full of hearing. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives and working in an organization where they can be part of bringing the mission to life each day.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear fulfill its mission, continue to grow and service our customers, we are recruiting for a Marketing Manager with product or service marketing experience to be based in our Americas head office based in Lone Tree, CO. This role offers a hybrid work environment with a combination of in-office and remote work from home in Colorado.
In alignment with our organizational principle of providing a safe work environment, and in order to comply with new requirements for contractors of the Federal Government, all US-based employees of Cochlear Americas are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only allowable exceptions include qualifying medical and religious accommodations.
To be successful in this role you ideally have marketing experience in the medical device or healthcare information technology field and you are passionate about driving market adoption of new products and services. You bring successful campaign and/or go-to-market strategy experience. You know the impact of enhancing patient care through the use of digital technologies and are motivated to be part of a team managing a cutting-edge product and technology portfolio. You thrive working in cross-functional teams and navigating a matrix organization.
- Prioritize services and technologies to promote in an Annual Cochlear Care Services report; defining, measuring and tracking service and technology metrics collaboratively with product owners throughout the organization as well as ensuring the appropriate positioning of the products and services given the target audience.
- Collaborate with internal service owners to define and execute the go to market strategy for new service launches and sustain a portfolio of service solutions; develop multi-channel digital and collateral assets to support products and services within the Cochlear Connected Care Platform.
- Leverage strategic insights with market evidence to drive the development of positioning and messaging our Cochlear Care Services to key customers as well as defining the value proposition for the overarching Connected Care platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and global stakeholders to align on Connected Care communications, develop and execute Connected Care promotional materials for the CAM region, and provide feedback to global product and comms teams on assets needed to promote customer adoption and implementation of our services and technologies.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to meet and demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, and abilities in your application and at interview:
- 5-7 years’ experience in commercial marketing, campaign marketing, product and/or service marketing role, preferably in medical device or health information technology field.
- Excellent computer skills in various software platforms including Microsoft Suite and web-based programs
- Ability to manage and adapt to competing priorities and manage time and schedules in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a level of detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills including the ability to communicate and present to all levels of the organization
- Travel up to 30% including nights and weekends
- Relocation for this position is not available
Physical & Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to be in a stationary (seated/standing) position; utilize business technology for work product delivery, communicate orally and in writing with others internal or external to the organization, utilize problem solving/critical thinking skills to discern and convey information. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to utilize comprehension, critical thinking, communication, problem solving, organization reasoning, relating to others and discernment of items such as product specifications, procedures, and processes to customers (whether internal or external). Influence, organization/classification of information and planning are also required.
The work environment is an office environment. In addition to the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits. The Target Salary Range: $85,000 - $95,000, based upon experience, as well as a bonus of 12% of base salary.
The overall benefit program includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability, pet insurance, 401K Matching, PTO (vacation, holidays, floating holidays, sick and volunteer time off), tuition reimbursement, transportation supplementation, maternity and paternity leave, and wellness programs.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered. Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549.