Customer Service Coordinator, Cochlear Care
Job no: 613837
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Customer Service, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Cochlear’s Customer Service Team truly enhance our customer’s experience. They are responsible for providing a professional first point of contact to customers which will include technical and product related support (don’t worry – we provide a fantastic structured training programme). This team work closely with other areas of Cochlear’s business across Europe and work on initiatives from our Head Office in Australia. If you can evidence great customer service skills with the ability and capacity to learn new systems this could be a fantastic career opportunity. The Customer Service Team partner with all functional areas within Cochlear (including Sales and Marketing). There may also be some occasional travel within the UK, with the opportunity to attend and participate in conferences, workshops and customer events – on and off site. This exciting position is a true customer service role and you will be providing service excellence to all Cochlear’s customers.
- NVQ 2 Customer Service, or equivalent and/or experience working in a Customer Service function;
- Experience of Customer Relationship Management Software (we use SalesForce), Enterprise Resource Planning System Software (we use Oracle).
- Must evidence strong interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening and patience.
- Relationship building and influencing skills.
- Confident communicator – written and verbal.
- Accurate data entry, attention to detail.
- Experience of team collaboration across departments
- Understand GDPR
- Experience within medical device or healthcare environment, in particular working with the NHS as a customer would be beneficial.
- Familiarity in communicating with the hearing impaired would be advantageous.
- Customer Service Face to Face/Telephone communication skills
- Manage data in line with GDPR compliance policy
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide first line customer, product, technical and clinical support directly to recipients and clinics via all communication channels.
- Liaise with Cochlear Field Teams to provide recipient support for higher level product, technical and clinical enquiries.
- Liaise with, and refer patients to, Cochlear Care clinics for specific clinical needs.
- Create and maintain all Cochlear Care clinic contracts within Oracle and SalesForce.
- Undertake account maintenance for various applications, ensuring accurate data records.
- Manage on-boarding of new customers to Cochlear Care and Cochlear on-line store, catalogue management, promotions, managing consent.
- Inform recipients about our “Cochlear Family” programme and promote the benefits.
- Assist with after-sales care, in collaboration with the service and repairs teams; coordinate shipments and return of goods.
- Demonstrate a high level of deaf awareness and of specific patient needs (e.g. mobility impaired, visual impairment, learning difficulties, etc.)
- Acquire and remain up to date with product knowledge, upgrades, accessories and spare parts.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of technical, product and clinical problems, i.e. MRI procedures, surgical procedures, after surgery care and wound management.
- Use and contribute to the knowledge management system to ensure technical and clinical enquiries, and answers, are captured.
- Work closely with the clinical and technical teams to keep them updated with order or delivery issues and account problems.
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Cochlear is committed to providing equal opportunities to avoid unlawful discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief or age.
In line with our corporate ethics and statutory obligations we strive to ensure that the work environment is free of harassment and bullying and that everyone is treated with dignity and respect - this is an important aspect of ensuring equal opportunities in employment
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now