Customer Account Manager (Professional Care Specialist II)
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear is the most recognized brand in hearing health care.
Human needs have always been our inspiration, ever since Professor Graeme Clark set out to create the first multi-channel cochlear implant because he saw his father struggle with hearing loss. We always start with people in mind – thinking about their needs.
For this reason, our products, services and support will continue to evolve and improve. We are by our customers’ side through the entire hearing journey, so they can experience a life full of hearing. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives and working in an organization where they can be part of bringing the mission to life each day.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear continue to grow and service our customers, we are recruiting for a Professional Care Specialist II in our Americas head office based in Lone Tree, CO.
In alignment with our organizational principle of providing a safe work environment, and in order to comply with new requirements for contractors of the Federal Government, all US-based employees of Cochlear Americas are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only allowable exceptions include qualifying medical and religious accommodations.
The Professional Care Specialist II is responsible for building relationships with Cochlear’s professional customers to provide effective and pro-active account management. The Professional Care Specialist II will utilize strong knowledge and relationships with professional customers to deliver highly personalized service in support of regional goals and revenue targets. This position will work with internal and external Business to Business teams to ensure execution on the full cycle order and account management process.
- Effectively manage inbound customer ordering requests of Cochlear’s professional customers through all contact channels (email, Salesforce, phone, CRM and ordering systems) to facilitate surgical, troubleshooting and clinic stock equipment requests.
- Utilize all channels of communication to provide accurate, valid, and complete information to resolve customer inquiries per the established service levels.
- In person visits with key customer accounts to build stronger relationships, understand unique clinic needs, and develop plans to tailor service to the customer preference.
- Partner with Field Sales team to design proactive service models based on customer ordering trends and customer requirements.
- Demonstrate expertise of Cochlear's policies and procedures to provide accurate, valid, and complete information to resolve customer inquiries per the established service levels.
- Exhibit proficiency in Cochlear's professional self-service options to provide point of service and drive adoption.
- Represent Cochlear in a professional manner in all interactions.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to meet and demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in customer service, inside sales or account management
- Curious mindset to learn on the job and question processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance/manage multiple, changing priorities with appropriate sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and positively in a team environment
Physical & Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to be in a stationary (seated/standing) position; utilize business technology for work product delivery, communicate orally and in writing with others internal or external to the organization, utilize problem solving/critical thinking skills to discern and convey information.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to utilize comprehension, critical thinking, communication, problem solving, organization reasoning, relating to others and discernment of items such as product specifications, procedures and processes to customers (whether internal or external). Influence, organization/classification of information and planning are also required.
The work environment is an office environment and is representative of those individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This role offers a hybrid work environment with a combination of in-office and work from home.
In addition to the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits. The Target Salary range is $24.52/hour - $25.00/hour as well as a commission opportunity of 10% of base salary.
The overall benefit program includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability, pet insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Matching, PTO (vacation, holidays, floating holidays, sick and volunteer time off), tuition reimbursement, transportation supplementation, maternity and paternity leave, and wellness programs.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered. Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549.