Marketing Operations Specialist (Temp for 6 months)
Job no: 614172
Work type: Hourly Temporary/Casual
Categories: Marketing, Middle East & Africa, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Use your knowledge and experience in Marketing to work for a world leader and make a difference to people around the world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Operations Specialist- (Temp for 6 months- Maternity cover) to join our Middle East & Africa team based in Dubai- UAE.
You will be responsible to support the production and creation of marketing material (promotional) within the regional headquarters, in coordination with the Product Manager (messaging), the relevant Marketing Specialist, and Sales Manager for the region. You will also coordinate the MEA Marketing approval process, through ensuring requirements of the process are met and all relevant documentation and information is as per EMEA/MEA branding guidelines and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the compliant creation of the marketing material (promotional/offline & online) and content produced for the countries/region
- Coordinates the creation of the collaterals with the external provider (agency) while ensuring our brand guidelines are duly followed
- Coordinate translations and track translations budget with EMEA
- Order brochures, collaterals and keep track of Cochlear and distributors’ brochures stock
- Liaise with events specialist on marketing collaterals required by event (type, size etc)
- Coordinate with Product Manager and regional Marketing/Sales team on messaging, find corresponding references and follow trademark guidelines
- In alignment with Corporate and EMEA guidelines, support the branding activities including collateral production, photography, promotional collateral, packaging, and other marketing communications projects
- Main contact for all inquiries relating to production of promotional materials, and images
- Liaise with all key internal (marketing team and SM) and external stakeholders (graphic designers, printing companies, dispatchers) having an impact on the creation and production process.
- Ensure a smooth information flow and provides reference materials to ensure an adequate knowledge of all key resources.
- University degree: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject
- Experience in Multinational company (Healthcare industry) is preferred
- Experience in a similar role or Experience in creative and content execution in healthcare or in a marketing communication agency
- Track record of delivering creative and content driven business growth
- Minimum 5 years of work experience.
- Multi regional experience
- Experience supporting Regulatory and Sales functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and project management skills
- Strong in Microsoft based software (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in Arabic & English. French is a plus
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Cochlear is committed to providing equal opportunities to avoid unlawful discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief or age.
In line with our corporate ethics and statutory obligations we strive to ensure that the work environment is free of harassment and bullying and that everyone is treated with dignity and respect - this is an important aspect of ensuring equal opportunities in employment.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now