Job no: 614531
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Manufacturing & Logistics, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
The Opportunity to make a difference
As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies. We collaborate with the industry’s best clinical, research and support networks. That’s why more people choose Cochlear than any other hearing implant company. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping more people to hear and experience life’s opportunities.
We are seeking a highly motivated Warehouse Operative for our Planning, Inventory & Logistics team. You will be responsible of assembling, packing and shipping all of Cochlear Implant and related product orders, that do not fall within any specialist categories with the department, within agreed service level agreements (SLA’s) across the EMEA region.
- To pick, pack and ship all customer orders within agreed service levels.
- To ensure all orders are packaged in an appropriate manner to arrive with the customer in the best possible condition.
- To ensure orders are dispatched with correct parts and quantities and that all product documentation is completed correctly.
- To pick all orders unless stated, with the use of mobile devices, to ensure greater accuracy and efficiency to all customer orders.
- To ensure urgent orders and Delivered In Full and On Time (DIFOT) orders are prioritised ahead of orders not required for urgent shipping.
- To follow picking, packing and shipping processes, to ensure all orders are passed over to the admin team with pick slips and weight labels attached where applicable.
- To provide support in monitoring stock levels and report any stock discrepancies, quality issues and inaccuracies to the demand planner and/or quality control.
- To ensure that all stock is stored in an appropriate and tidy manner especially with regards to the integrity of sterile parts and electromagnetic sensitivities.
- Stock replacements and highlight shortages.
Why choose us?
For 40 years, Cochlear has been creating reliable products that continue to keep people connected to the world and to each other. We help people of all ages to hear in more than 180 countries around the world. Our technology connects people to life's possibilities and to the people who matter most. We have over 4000 employees globally dedicated to improving people's lives. To date, we have Invested over $2billion AUD in research and development.
Cochlear Can Offer
- The Benefits – Competitive salary, minimum 25 days holiday (plus UK Bank Holidays), company pension, private medical, group income protection, flexible working patterns
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – The global leader in implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
Cochlear is committed to providing equal opportunities to avoid unlawful discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief or age.
In line with our corporate ethics and statutory obligations we strive to ensure that the work environment is free of harassment and bullying and that everyone is treated with dignity and respect - this is an important aspect of ensuring equal opportunities in employment.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Anticipated Application Closing: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now