Clinical Technical Specialist CI/Baha Benelux South (
Job no: 614683
Work type: Fixed Term Contract (Cochlear payrolled)
Categories: Sales, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Our Sales Team is currently looking for a Clinical Technical Specialist CI/Baha for the Benelux South (Brussel & Walloon region) for a period of 6 months starting January 2023 (high probability to a permanent position), field based role.
The Clinical Technical specialist is responsible for
- account management
- providing a high level of clinical and technical training and support on our products
This in his/her designated Belgian clinics (Leuven, Brussel & Walloon region) and rehabilitation centres utilizing a Customer Centric approach. In collaboration with the Sales Director the Clinical Technical specialist focusses on the professional customer. He or she continues to improve the entire customer experience based on Cochlear Benelux’ building blocks to maximize revenue and long-term sustainable growth for the region.
- Become besides a loyal consultant of products and services also a trusted partner of HCP’s by offering specific industry and/or domain expertise to help clinics realize their targets and ambitions
- Represent Cochlear at professional in the Benelux region
- Providing on-site or online training in new or existing products and tools to mainly existing customers, both on request as pro-actively
- Support designated clinics in customer care
- Support designated clinics in patient and candidate events and professional referral events
- Maintain good records in the Customer Relationship Management system
- Follow relevant quality procedures to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement.
- Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in Audiology
- Fluent professional knowledge of technical Dutch and French
- Skilled to work in a fast-moving technological and medical environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel and work flexible working hours
- Living nearby South region is ideal (Leuven, Brussel & Walloon region)
- Team player
- Outcome focused
- Willing to help, train and support others
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the APPLY button below!
Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions and is a top 100 company on the ASX. Our cochlear implant systems comprise high-reliability implantable devices together with external sound processors and accessories to provide hearing for people with profound hearing loss. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives.
Cochlear is committed to providing equal opportunities to avoid unlawful discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief or age. In line with our corporate ethics and statutory obligations we strive to ensure that the work environment is free of harassment and bullying and that everyone is treated with dignity and respect - this is an important aspect of ensuring equal opportunities in employment.
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Anticipated Application Closing:
Back to search results Apply now