Job no: 614805
Work type: Permanent
Categories: IT, Oceania, Individual Contributor
A permanent full time opportunity is now available for a Delivery Manager to join our Portfolio Practice team, your opportunity to help us drive first class customer experiences!
The Delivery Manager is responsible for delivery of initiatives through all phases of Cochlear’s Global Delivery Lifecycle
At Cochlear, hearing is our passion. Our mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions.
The Delivery Manager will utilise Agile and continuous delivery techniques & methodologies appropriate to Cochlear’s way of working to balance speed to market, high quality outputs whilst using fit for purpose solutions to drive first class customer experiences.
- Work closely with shaping and delivery teams to plan and execute end to end delivery of assigned Initiatives
- Managing complex system, people and processes interdependencies and risks across multiple initiatives and squads
- Coaching and empowering cross functional delivery teams to embed Cochlear agility framework
- Drive continuous improvement (of standards and methods defined in the Portfolio Practice) in your Outcome Group & Squad/s
- Ensuring resources capacity is aligned to prioritised demand
- Manage budget and planning (incl. vendor management as required) for assigned initiative/s within the Outcome Group
- 7+ years experience in software delivery lifecycle
- 3+ years experience in Scrum Master and/or Project Manager roles
- Experience in planning and delivery of complex initiatives with dependencies across multiple squads
- Ability to manage risks across multiple initiatives and squads
- Vendor management experience in a large program
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at different levels of the organization and across functional disciplines
- Delivery Management experience in Agile Environment
- Agile coaching experience
- Experience facilitating large workshops and governance events
- Agile industry certifications (eg Agile PM, Scrum Master)
- Experience as a people manager or leader
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
At Cochlear we value and welcome the unique contributions, perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds of our employees and aim to build a culture that celebrates and leverages these differences, creating a sense of belonging and enabling our people to realise their full potential. We offer flexible working arrangements, and we understand flexibility is not the same for everyone. We're open to a conversation about what flexibility means for you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now