Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies. We collaborate with the industry’s best clinical, research and support networks. That’s why more people choose Cochlear than any other hearing implant company. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping more people to hear and experience life’s opportunities.
Cochlear Asia-Pacific, the fastest growing division of Cochlear Ltd, has a direct market presence in Japan, Korea, China, India, SE Asia and Australia & New Zealand. Cochlear conducts most of its leading research, development and manufacturing of cochlear implants in the Asia Pacific region with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Australia and repair facilities in Malaysia.
Reporting into the Senior Manager -Product Marketing, APAC, in this role you will assist in managing Asia Pacific’s (APAC) web presence to maximise traffic, generate leads, and increase brand awareness.
The Web Content Publisher plays an important role in ensuring the delivery of new and refreshed content on the web by working closely with the Consumer and Product Marketing teams, Campaign and Social Media Managers, Content Creators, Development team, content owners and stakeholders.
As a The Web Content Publisher you will liaise with content owners for content approvals and communicate with regional content editors for content delivery. You work closely with the Digital Insights & Content Specialist providing support with web publishing enquiries.
Your responsibilities will include yet not be limited to:
- Integrate and implement online content to support various regional and country marketing initiatives, including product launches, brand awareness campaigns and hearing loss education activities
- Undertake and/or oversee content upkeep/improvement, to multiple existing & new APAC websites.
- Partner with and support different APAC countries in updating content each day, as requested by countries/regions, across all portals, testing and publishing the content
- Liaise with the Digital Insights & Content Specialist and provide assistance with analytics and insights regarding the website and online behaviour to assist stakeholders in content decision making or significant changes to website
- Monitor performance and results and make improvements to website properties based on usage data.
- Work closely with the Digital Insights & Content Specialist to create monthly and quarterly reports of key performance metrics in relation to key online objectives
- Work collaboratively to support the rollout of APAC CRM initiatives through managing requirements for website integration of CRM campaigns
You hold a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field, and can demonstrate your experience in website content publishing and Web Content Management System management (updating complex websites in a timely and efficient manner).
You hold experience in publishing to social-media platforms and can demonstrate your knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
What will make you stand out are your experience with JIRA, Survey Monkey or Confluence, knowledge of Adobe suite of products (e.g. Adobe Photoshop) and Basic HTML and web editing skills.
Developmental Value of the role:
Working across a diverse, challenging and rewarding set of markets, in the world’s fastest growing region and exposure to multi-channel marketing for both professionals and candidates. Join our mission!
Why choose us?
For 40 years, Cochlear has been creating reliable products that continue to keep people connected to the world and to each other. We help people of all ages to hear in more than 180 countries around the world. Our technology connects people to life's possibilities and to the people who matter most. We have over 4000 employees globally dedicated to improving people's lives. To date, we have Invested over $2bil to date in research and development.
Visit www.cochlearcareers.com for more information.
At Cochlear we value and welcome the unique contributions, perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds of our employees and aim to build a culture that celebrates and leverages these differences, creating a sense of belonging and enabling our people to realise their full potential. We offer flexible working arrangements, and we understand flexibility is not the same for everyone. We're open to a conversation about what flexibility means for you.