Customer Services Co-Ordinator, Transactional
Job no: 614888
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Customer Service, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Cochlear’s Customer Service Team truly enhances our customer’s experience for implantable hearing solutions. We are responsible for providing a professional first point of contact for Clinics, medical professionals and our recipients. We partner with all functional areas within Cochlear (including Sales and Marketing) and work closely with other areas of Cochlear’s business across EMEA, including initiatives from our Head Office in Australia. This exciting position provides service excellence to all of Cochlear’s customers.
This is an office-based role and fantastic career opportunity for someone with great customer service skills, alongside the ability and capacity to learn new systems. You will be responsible for providing a professional first point of contact to customers, primarily managing the order-to-cash as well as service and repair processes. Being part of a friendly team, you will develop and grow your product knowledge, by following a comprehensive and structured training programme from day one. As a member of the sales team, there may also be some occasional travel within the region, to attend and participate in conferences, training, workshops and customer events.
- NVQ 2 Customer Service, or equivalent and/or experience working in a Customer Service function.
- Experience of Customer Relationship Management Software (SalesForce), Enterprise Resource Planning System Software (Oracle).
- Must evidence strong interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening and patience, relationship building and influencing skills.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Teams etc.)
- Confident communicator – written and verbal.
- Experience within medical device or healthcare environment, in particular working with the NHS as a customer would be beneficial.
- Familiarity in communicating with the hearing impaired would be advantageous.
What we offer:
- Salary £25,000 p.a.
- 5% commission (dependent on company performance)
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Sharewave – company share option scheme
- Private Medical insurance (partner and dependents)
- Medicash scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Contributory pension scheme
- Business Park activities and gym access
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Cochlear is committed to providing equal opportunities to avoid unlawful discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief or age. In line with our corporate ethics and statutory obligations we strive to ensure that the work environment is free of harassment and bullying and that everyone is treated with dignity and respect - this is an important aspect of ensuring equal opportunities in employment.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Anticipated Application Closing: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now