Job no: 614898
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Manufacturing & Logistics, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
A fantastic opportunity for System Specialist to work in Cochlear Malaysia. You will be responsible to meet business objectives through the insight documentation by reviewing processes and records management, standards process administration, internal and regulatory audit process monitoring and escalation and preparing reports on status and quality system process to ensure accuracy, completeness and effective implementation of the quality system processes.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Review insight documentation for quality documentation aspects including currency of references, templates, structure of documents and general good documentation practices as per applicable guidance
- Support and work with the PLM users to priorities the completion of tasks and help ensure a smooth progression of product promotions and changes from proposal to implementation in the PLM System
- Complete any assigned workflow tasks for the creation of new review workflows in the PLM System
- Conduct part and document quality checks and the correct review team is assigned, ensuring compliance with our standards and procedures.
- Generate and distribute regular report from the PLM system that provide visibility on the status of open workflows.
- Support and work with the PLM users to ensure the integrity of the data in the PLM system is maintained and soft copy documents are stored accordingly
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now