Job no: 615016
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear's global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
This is a fantastic, permanent opportunity for a System Analyst to work in our Global IT SSC at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You will have the unique opportunity to work in a global, agile environment whilst partnering with the business to ensure the smooth operation of all Oracle Hyperion applications.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Test, maintain and recommend improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization of Oracle Hyperion applications
- Work with developers to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Execute Hyperion maintenance, tuning, installation, upgrades & patching
- Participate in Agile ceremonies (Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Retrospective)
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Evaluate and analyze existing integrations and processes to identify potential downstream impacts
- Work closely with Solution Architects and developers and drive application design sessions
Why is this role right for you?
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience as a IT System Analyst in a techno functional Hyperion role
- Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion development across Hyperion financial Management (HFM), Planning & Essbase
- Experienced in Production Support/Operation
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now