Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
Would you like to join a team of positive and engaged colleagues that work with products that can improve people’s life? Do you have experience from working with global teams and is commercially oriented to further enhance strong brands? We can offer a unique opportunity to join the marketing team in our Nordic Sales Organisation as a Nordic Product Manager.
The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. In this role you will help Cochlear to realise its mission by enhancing our innovative product offering to different target groups.
Why is this role right for you?
- By knowing the product and the market, optimising strategy, positioning and communication for the Nordic countries together with the Marketing Manager
- Be responsible for planning, implementing and follow up of product launches incl. setting and following- up on targets
- Be the Nordic member in the European product management team and keep the Nordic team updated on any important product related matters. Gather and share best practice and feedback to the European team members.
- Gather market and competitive data, analyse and suggest changes to the product marketing strategy.
- Support the Nordic sales team with right promotional tools and assist in tender business
What makes this role unique?
- Knowing that the work you do helps more people around the world to hear again and live full lives.
- Working with highly technical industry leading products and services in the growing Med-tech/health industry.
- Working in an environment that encourages and challenges you to make a difference.
- Helping to grow a global brand that helps people hear and be heard.
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
We are looking for people that can work in a changing environment and can be open and flexible to work with different tasks always with our customers in mind. As a regulated company, Cochlear has a responsibility to hire people with the right skills and qualifications to do the work.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- MSc/BA in Business Administration, Audiology, or Engineering
- Proven work experience in product management or as an Associate Product Manager
- Experience preferably in Med-tech / health care related industries
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations.
- The ability to solve problems, be flexible, supportive and collaborate to successfully deliver solutions that benefit Cochlear’s customers.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in one Nordic language plus English
- A commitment to lifelong learning and development.
Is Cochlear right for you?
Like us, you might be strongly attracted to Cochlear’s mission to help people to hear.
- Passionate about our Mission to help people hear and be heard.
- Growing globally and building business processes and governance maturity.
- Careful, prudent and professional about the way we manage our business in a regulated industry.
- Highly collaborative with a complex global stakeholder environment where you influence with facts and data.
- Strongly focused on delivering quality for our customers.
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement.
We Reward Performance and Offer Flexible Benefits
We reward and recognise people who perform their work in a way that is aligned to Cochlear’s mission and values and that contributes to Cochlear’s growth. To help us attract and retain people with the right skills we aim to pay competitively in the health science and technology markets. To encourage people to achieve outcomes aligned to Cochlear’s strategy we link the incentives we offer to both the financial performance of the company and individual achievement.
A Little Bit About Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear Nordic AB is the sales and marketing organization of Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland and Denmark. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city centre of Gothenburg, the Nordic headquarters employs sales, marketing, professional training and customer service. We also have local offices in Helsinki, Oslo, and Værløse. In this key role you will work closely with the Nordic organization, our customers and the European operations community.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course, it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So, what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned, then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com