Business Analyst - Corporate Shared Services
Job no: 615064
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: IT, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear's global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to work in our Global IT SSC at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You will be responsible to contribute to the development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of regular/ad hoc metrics reporting and present the reports to improve operational efficiencies within the team. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the RPA expert to support automated workflow development, testing and deployment (per roadmap, timelines and acceptance criteria) by applying RPA best practice development approaches according to the quality framework.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Opportunity to contribute to the global IT Strategy and work across regional boundaries.
- Contribute to the development of the shared services function through delivery of operational efficiencies and increased customer experience. Be at the forefront of metrics reporting at Cochlear.
- Opportunity to work across organization boundaries in a cross functional capacity locally as well as globally
- Working closely with operation team to identify opportunities to build robust/real time metrics reporting.
- Follow relevant quality procedures to deliver quality products and services. Identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement.
Why is this role right for you?
- Demonstrated experience working with metrics reporting
- Understand the concept of SLA and ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Familiar with customer services and finance services processes and SLAs requirement.
- Experience working with analytical/reporting tools and relational database systems (e.g. Tableau).
- Process improvement qualification (i.e. Lean Six Sigma) will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with one or more RPA technologies (i.e. UiPath - Preferred, Automaton Anywhere, Blue Prism) in a business setting.
- Business-level oral and written English language proficiency
- Good presentation skills
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now