Shared Services Representative (KL)
Job no: 615068
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: IT, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
A fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Shared Service Representative to work in Cochlear to provide operational execution of activities by Cochlear’s Shared Service Center arisen in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Shared Service Representative will champion process improvement in working with the Shared Services leadership team to achieve best practice, and to deliver on our strategy of a convenient, seamless, and consistent customer experience
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working effectively within an environment of high volume transactional and repetitive based activities. This includes but is not limited to activities such as Accounting transactions e.g. AP, open/close ledgers, month/year end closing, invoicing, order entry, other manual transaction processing, user acceptance testing, information transactions, proactive management transactions and services, customer feedback and enquiries, complaint handling and project participation.
- Non-voice channel customer facing activities such as email, text/messaging and chat support.
- Following procedures to deliver quality work while identifying and supporting the implementation of continuous improvement. Proactively identify, resolve or escalate issues within daily work.
- Minimum Degree in any relevant field
- At least 2 years of working experience in similar capacity is required for this role.
- Experience working as part of a team within a Customer Service or Shared Service environment is highly desirable.
- High proficiency with Oracle or similar ERP transactional systems is required for this role.
- High proficiency in Accounting knowledge and transactions including Accounts Payable (AP), open/close ledgers, month/year end closing etc.
- Exposure to Salesforce is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and priorities.
- Intermediate computer skills in various software packages, including Windows10,specifically, Excel, Word and other typical business software.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to priorities tasks and show initiative in a dynamic ever-changing work environment.
- Ability to support business requirements such as work on public holidays and a range of shifts (e.g. 7am to 4pm or 9am to 6pm), with occasional weekend shift on a rotation.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now