Business Manager (Acoustics)
Job no: 615072
Work type: Permanent
Location: London, Manchester, Belfast, Birmingham, Liverpool, Addlestone
Categories: Sales, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies. We collaborate with the industry’s best clinical, research and support networks. That’s why more people choose Cochlear than any other hearing implant company. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping more people to hear and experience life’s opportunities.
We're looking for someone who's highly motivated and has experience in key account management within the medical device field to join our established and successful team. As the Business Manager, you'll be instrumental in delivering agreed sales revenue by the development and delivery of the UK and Ireland Acoustics portfolio sales strategy across Ireland. This position is an essential part of the Acoustics Sales team where you will use your knowledge and expertise to support our professional partners and help deliver growth targets across the region.
- Identify selling opportunities and sell Baha and Acoustics product lines within overall strategic plan.
- Grow the business by establishing new customers and developing established accounts to agreed company sales targets.
- Provide business, product and surgical support to customers both in person and by remote access; supporting with presentation materials, clinical guidelines and other materials.
- Ensure all reports are timely and accurate containing sales activity, competitor and market information for forwarding to knowledge.
- Assist with other sales and promotional activities some of which may be off territory as and when required.
- Business growth by establishing new customers and developing established accounts to agreed company sales targets.
- Develop clinic plans on a quarterly basis for key accounts across new business and existing accounts using 80/20 rule
- Develop and demonstrate high standard of technical, clinical and product knowledge by exploiting training opportunities and intelligence from the market place.
About You. As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers. To add value to Cochlear in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 4/5 years recent experience with medical device sales, including territory and key account management
- Track record of successful sales
- Ability to conduct appropriate level conversations with multi-disciplinary Healthcare Professionals (HCPs)
- Experience of working in theatre setting
- Able to travel travel to The Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland on a regular basis
- Surgical support background
- Audiological background
- Proficient with SalesForce CRM
How we recognise your contribution
We want Cochlear to be a place where our people truly enjoy coming to work. Through our internal programs and employee benefits, we aim to create an environment where our people will feel value and supported. Whether your focus is on continuous learning, professional development or simply finding an environment which enables you to thrive whilst balancing family or personal life commitments, then we have several programs in place to support you.
For more information about Life at Cochlear, visit www.cochlearcareers.com
At Cochlear we value and welcome the unique contributions, perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds of our employees and aim to build a culture that celebrates and leverages these differences, creating a sense of belonging and enabling our people to realise their full potential. We offer flexible working arrangements, and we understand flexibility is not the same for everyone. We're open to a conversation about what flexibility means for you.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Anticipated Application Closing: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now