Professional Education Manager
Job no: 615077
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Audiology, Clinical Studies, Marketing, OD/L&D, Asia Pacific, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Professional Education Manager
As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies. We collaborate with the industry’s best clinical, research and support networks. That’s why more people choose Cochlear than any other hearing implant company. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping more people to hear and experience life’s opportunities.
Cochlear has a rare opportunity for a Professional Education Manager to play a key role in maximizing the patient outcomes and commercial impact of our hearing solutions by ensuring a well-informed and educated professional audience. Based in our Sydney headquarters, this role is vital for the launch and professional uptake of new products and services through the best-in-class education. We are bringing increasingly complex products and services to the market; hence, the education of health care professionals and Cochlear staff is crucial to appreciate the full value and opportunity of these solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and delivering engaging learning solutions to support new product launches for our regional teams.
- Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders (including Product Managers, the product launch team, Subject Matter Experts and regional training teams) and working collaboratively in designing targeted learning solutions in line with product launch timelines.
- Identifying training and development needs by analyzing product knowledge requirements and existing training channels to set an efficient education strategy and plan
- Developing learning solutions that will deliver a dynamic and engaging learning experience for our customer-facing staff and ultimately, for our professionals.
- Working with product development teams and regional stakeholders to continuously improve existing learning processes and systems.
- Working closely with clinical SME’s to ensure an integrated approach and aligned messaging when interacting with the professional community
As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers. To add value to Cochlear in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience working in a clinical role or surgical support role
- Commercial mindset with degree in business, marketing or similar
- Strong instructional design skills/writing training material for adult learning
- Ability to channel and facilitate open communication across regions
- Ability to translate company strategies into efficient action plans
- Skills in e-learning design and experience using rapid e-learning/content authoring software such as Articulate
- Commercial (Sales or Marketing) experience from Med-Tech sector is ideal but not essential
Developmental Value of the role:
In this global role, you will be a member of a high performing education team that works collaboratively across organizational and geographical boundaries. You will have high visibility with SME’s and Cochlear leadership. Cochlear offers ample opportunities to learn and grow with us as we deliver on our mission to help people hear and be heard.
At Cochlear we value and welcome the unique contributions, perspectives, experiences and backgrounds of our employees and aim to build a culture that celebrates and leverages these differences, creating a sense of belonging and enabling our people to realise their full potential. We offer flexible working arrangements, and we understand flexibility is not the same for everyone. We're open to a conversation about what flexibility means for you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now