Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
Would you like to join a team of positive and engaged colleagues that work with products that can improve people’s life? Are you experienced in customer service? Do you have experience in processing phone and email customer orders and requests working with a bigger ERP system such as Oracle or similar? Are you looking to do something really meaningful with your skills? Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join the Customer service team in our Nordic Sales Organization as a Customer Service Coordinator.
The team focus on providing customer service and support across the Nordics (Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway). This role will have the key focus to support the Danish current customers (consumers), professional customers and future customers. You will be part of a smaller team accountable for the daily operations in our Danish office located in Værløse, yet part of and interact in a bigger international organization. You will be working with tasks such as coordination of orders and deliveries of our products to customers or clinics, handling and reporting of complaints, troubleshooting and administration of device repairs, daily logistics sending packages to customers etc. The role is broad with a training period of 6-12 months which describes the complexity of our business, processes and systems. Different new tasks requiring complex trouble shooting might appear daily, mixed with recurrent order management and service to our customers. We are looking for people that can work in a changing environment and are open and flexible to work with different tasks, always with our customers in mind.
The team is constantly developing, optimizing our processes to meet our customers’ expectations as well as internal and external business regulations. With new technology and digitization, an interest or knowledge of digital solutions such as EDI, e-commerce, app support and e-health will be valuable but not decisive. We will pay great attention to personal qualifications. Overall, you will be able to utilize your time management, data accuracy, attention for details and of course, strong customer service skills in this role. The work environment is flexible and you will be working in a great team, in a fantastic company and with many opportunities to develop the role over time.
The position is placed in Værløse, Denmark.
Why is this role right for you?
- You really enjoy being in a customer service environment, looking for a role where the focus is ensuring quality of service and support.
- You have experience in a similar role, preferably from a medical device company.
- You have experience working in an ERP system such as Oracle or Salesforce, as well as skills in Excel.
- You have knowledge or an interest in digital services, app support and EDI order management.
- You have a high level of data accuracy.
- You are a team player, enjoying pulling together to get the job done.
- You are an organized person with a high level of personal accountability, enjoying a fast-paced environment.
- You are used to solving problems and confident in making decisions. You are flexible, supportive and collaborate to successfully deliver solutions that benefit our customers.
- You are skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams.
- You have good English skills and are fluent in Danish. Another Nordic language is an extra plus but not mandatory.
- You have upper secondary school educational background or equal working experience.
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated team mates and a great opportunity to develop within the role. You will be working in an environment that encourages and challenges you to make a difference. You can feel proud that the work you do helps more people around the world to hear again and live full lives.
Is Cochlear right for you?
Like us, you might be strongly attracted to Cochlear’s mission to help people hear and be heard!
- Passionate about our Mission to help people hear and be heard.
- Growing globally and building business processes and governance maturity.
- Careful, prudent and professional about the way we manage our business in a regulated industry.
- Highly collaborative with a complex global stakeholder environment.
- Strongly focused on delivering quality for our customers.
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement.
We reward performance and offer flexible benefits
We reward and recognize people who perform their work in a way that is aligned to Cochlear’s mission and values and that contributes to Cochlear’s growth. To help us attract and retain people with the right skills we aim to pay competitively in the health science and technology markets. To encourage people to achieve outcomes aligned to Cochlear’s strategy we link the incentives we offer to both the financial performance of the company and individual achievement.
A Little Bit About Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear Nordic AB is the sales and marketing organization of Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland and Denmark. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city center of Gothenburg, the Nordic headquarters employs sales, marketing, professional training and customer service. We also have local offices in Helsinki, Oslo, and Værløse. In this key role you will work closely with the Nordic organization, our customers and the European operations community.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course, it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So, what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned, then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com