Associate Marketing Automation Manager
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear is the most recognized brand in hearing health care.
Human needs have always been our inspiration, ever since Professor Graeme Clark set out to create the first multi-channel cochlear implant because he saw his father struggle with hearing loss. We always start with people in mind – thinking about their needs.
For this reason, our products, services and support will continue to evolve and improve. We are by our customers’ side through the entire hearing journey, so they can experience a life full of hearing. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives and working in an organization where they can be part of bringing the mission to life each day.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear continue to grow and service our customers, we are recruiting for an Associate Marketing Automation Manager in our Americas head office based in Lone Tree, CO.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to manage the marketing automation development phases, including requirements-gathering, design/development, testing, configuration and advanced administration. You’ll work collaboratively with marketing, professional engagement, sales and IT to drive customer engagement. This marketing role is responsible for executing assigned marketing campaigns, supporting the Recipient Services Marketing teams with communication strategy, lead capture management, email development, reporting, and responsibilities. Building complex nurture campaigns, setting up and executing tactical tasks associated with customized landing pages, e-mail campaigns and flows are part of the daily functions.
- Manage the marketing teams who support existing customers, by analyzing, developing, implementing, measuring & optimizing engagement & conversion
- Maintain alignment on annual goals and objectives for the marketing teams with regular meetings and strategic planning.
- Create and maintain documentation to capture details of all owned programs.
- Build campaigns, using best practices for our marketing automation tools; setup and execute tactical tasks associated with complex, personalized e-mail campaigns
- Monitor campaigns closely and provide recommendations for enhancements to all marketing automation programs using fact-based analytics.
- Develop and manage a robust test and learn strategy in partnership with the marketing teams to optimize current and new campaigns.
- Act as marketing automation lead on critical system enhancements, providing direction on requirements, supporting implementation and testing.
- Using the Agile methodology, partner with the appropriate marketing team(s) and IT stakeholders to drive projects to completion, overcoming hurdles for an optimal solution.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to meet and demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of interactive marketing experience
- Minimum 3 years-experience working with marketing automation platforms (preferably Marketo) and CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce)
- Certifications are a strong asset
- Working knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices
- Experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, SEO, SEM, PPC, Analytics
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources
- Experience executing email campaigns with continual optimization
- Experience with Visio-type program and lead-nurturing flow diagrams preferred
- Experience working with business owners in driving data and reporting requirements with a clear understanding of where data resides and how to produce reports; provide recommendations for business applications
- Knowledge of e-mail marketing best practices and experience pulling lists
- Process and detail oriented
- Proven ability to look at business problems and discover analytical solutions
- Strong working knowledge of Excel; comfortable manipulating large data sets
Physical & Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to be in a stationary (seated/standing) position; utilize business technology for work product delivery, communicate orally and in writing with others internal or external to the organization, utilize problem solving/critical thinking skills to discern and convey information.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to utilize comprehension, critical thinking, communication, problem solving, organization reasoning, relating to others and discernment of items such as product specifications, procedures and processes to customers (whether internal or external). Influence, organization/classification of information and planning are also required.
The work environment is an office/home environment and are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
In addition to the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits. The Target Salary Range: $85,000 - $95,000 as well as a bonus of 7.5% of base salary.
The overall benefit program includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability, pet insurance, 401K Matching, PTO (vacation, holidays, floating holidays, sick and volunteer time off), tuition reimbursement, transportation supplementation, maternity and paternity leave, and wellness programs.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered. Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549.