Change people’s lives and love what you do!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives!
The sales manager (Recipient Services Specialist) requires surgical expertise, good product understanding, strong sense of empathy and the continuous development and application of business acumen. The person is responsible for supporting business growth and achievement of target sales by increased engagement with HCP’s (Surgeons, Audiologist and therapist), patients and by building advocacy.
About the Role
Accountability 1: Deliver on Customer Experience
• Visit recipients (customers) at their place of residence to learn and understand their hearing journey
• Conduct events and activities for recipients to drive upgrades
• Monitor and assess the quality of services provided by surgeons, OR teams, audiologist, and ensure OR staff are trained to support Cochlear surgeries
• Enable the HCPs to know the importance of Early Intervention and are equipped to provide the best outcomes for the customers
Accountability 2: Achieve Sales Targets
• In partnership with the Area Business Manager, implement business and marketing plans to achieve sales targets and revenue objectives
• Demonstrate exceptional sales and business acumen to identify market opportunities, competitive positioning, research customer needs and generate sales/secure orders
Accountability 3: Build and Manage Advocacy
• Maintain CRM system (Salesforce) with appropriate customer data and leverage recipient data to consistently drive volunteer activities based on business needs
• Partner cross-functionally with key business areas (Marketing) to ensure successful execution of events
• Collaborate with Health Care Professionals (HCPs) to develop and improve the necessary infrastructure to support and build advocacy in the region market
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or pharmacy with 4 – 8 yrs of relevant experience
- Demonstrated successful sales performance & sales planning ability
- Strong Interpersonal skills, with focused People/Customer/Result orientation
- Strong grasp on the market and understanding around the complexities, competition, customer preferences etc
- Ability to prioritize and execute as per the needs of the business and the current set of challenges
- Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the local language(Marathi) is a must
At Cochlear we value and welcome the unique contributions, perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds of our employees and aim to build a culture that celebrates and leverages these differences, creating a sense of belonging and enabling our people to realize their full potential.