Consumer Marketing Manager - Product
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear is the most recognized brand in hearing health care.
Human needs have always been our inspiration, ever since Professor Graeme Clark set out to create the first multi-channel cochlear implant because he saw his father struggle with hearing loss. We always start with people in mind – thinking about their needs.
For this reason, our products, services and support will continue to evolve and improve. We are by our customers’ side through the entire hearing journey, so they can experience a life full of hearing. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives and working in an organization where they can be part of bringing the mission to life each day.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear continue to grow and service our customers, we are recruiting for a Consumer Marketing Manager in our Americas head office based in Lone Tree, CO. This role offers a hybrid work environment with a combination of in-office and remote work from home.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to grow the Cochlear America’s Cochlear Implant and Bone Conduction Solutions businesses among key target segments and markets. You’ll work collaboratively with our product marketing, sales, and other cross-functional teams to increase the number of candidates who proceed with a Cochlear hearing solution. You will manage the execution of consumer initiatives and campaigns for our hearing implant product lines.
- Manage end to end integrated campaign content and material development, internal or external facing, to ensure successful execution. This includes development of digital advertising material, social media messaging, video production, collateral development, and campaign analysis.
- Collaborate with external agencies or in-house resources on the development of campaign creative elements including landing pages, digital banner ads, brochures, and other materials. Update and optimize existing campaign creative elements as needed.
- Develop and sustain a thorough knowledge of Cochlear all products, services and the customer journey.
- Responsible for researching industry and consumer trends as well as competitive marketing and collaborating with the broader team on campaign strategies and creative concepts.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to meet and demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities in your application and at interview:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- 5 – 7+ years-experience developing, executing, and managing targeted consumer marketing campaigns ideally in the medical device or health care industry
- Experience managing campaign marketing budgets and measuring campaign analytics and outcomes
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally within marketing and other teams in the organization providing creative strategy and direction for campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills with an agency or corporate marketing team; mastery of tone, positioning, language, message mapping, and strategic development to achieve marketing objectives.
- Requires strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and consistent delivery of work products on time
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, multifunctional, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, team oriented and cross-functional approach to deliver innovative quality work products within agreed upon deadlines
- Relocation for this position is not available
- Travel is required at 15%
Physical & Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to be in a stationary (seated/standing) position; utilize business technology for work product delivery, communicate orally and in writing with others internal or external to the organization, utilize problem solving/critical thinking skills to discern and convey information. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to utilize comprehension, critical thinking, communication, problem solving, organization reasoning, relating to others and discernment of items such as product specifications, procedures and processes to customers (whether internal or external). Influence, organization/classification of information and planning are also required.
The work environment is an office environment and are representative of those that an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
In addition to the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits. The Target Salary Range: $95,000-$102,000 as well as a bonus of 15% of base salary.
The overall benefit program includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability, pet insurance, 401K Matching, PTO (vacation, holidays, floating holidays, sick and volunteer time off), tuition reimbursement, transportation supplementation, maternity and paternity leave, and wellness programs.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered. Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549.