Client Onboarding Software Support Specialist
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear is the most recognized brand in hearing health care.
Human needs have always been our inspiration, ever since Professor Graeme Clark set out to create the first multi-channel cochlear implant because he saw his father struggle with hearing loss. We always start with people in mind – thinking about their needs.
For this reason, our products, services and support will continue to evolve and improve. We are by our customers’ side through the entire hearing journey, so they can experience a life full of hearing. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives and working in an organization where they can be part of bringing the mission to life each day.
About the role
As Cochlear continues to grow and service our customers, we are recruiting for a Client Onboarding Software Support Specialist in our Americas head office based in Lone Tree, CO. This role offers a hybrid work environment with a combination of in-office and work from home.
In alignment with our organizational principle of providing a safe work environment, employees of Cochlear are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only allowable exceptions include qualifying medical and religious accommodation. Proof of your COVID-19 vaccination will be required prior to your start date.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to assist with selling of Connected Care services, onboarding management with both internal and external partners, analyzing and troubleshooting trending issues, escalating technical data privacy and information security processes, acting as a liaison between cross functional teams, and providing an excellent customer and business partner experience. This role will partner with the Customer Success Manager – Data Privacy & Information Security to provide a seamless onboarding experience.
- Activate new Connected Care Services in partnership with field team
- Successfully influence the value-add of the Connected Care Portfolio with clinic/professional partners
- Research specific internal user need, and professional partner user needs to ensure that applications meet business and customer requirements
- Generate and analyze metric reports for Connected Care Services and present data to key stakeholders
- Utilize subject matter expertise to identify challenges, gaps, and share recommendations for process improvement related to system usage
- Manage clinic webinars to train Connected Care Services
- Support both internal and external partners with resolution of escalations and troubleshooting issues, and day to day performance
- Maintain collaborative relationships with business and cross functional partners to educate remote care services
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance/manage multiple, changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Follows through on commitments, meets deadlines, takes responsibility for actions, and shows consistency between words and actions.
- In role related tasks identifies and communicates opportunities for improvement
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and positively in a team environment to build strong, professional relationships.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to meet and demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years of experience preferred OR High School Diploma with 6 years of equivalent work experience.
- Experiences operationalizing and or implanting software solutions with customers.
- Ability to work cross functionally and complete tasks that involve external customers.
Physical & Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to be in a stationary (seated/standing) position; utilize business technology for work product delivery, communicate orally and in writing with others internal or external to the organization, utilize problem solving/critical thinking skills to discern and convey information. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus. The individual is regularly required to utilize comprehension, critical thinking, communication, problem solving, organization reasoning, relating to others and discernment of items such as product specifications, procedures and processes to customers (whether internal or external). Influence, organization/classification of information and planning are also required.
The work environment is a home/office environment and are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
In addition to the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits. The Target Salary Range: $52,000 – $60,000 based upon experience as well as a bonus of 5% of base salary.
The overall benefit program includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability, pet insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Matching, PTO (vacation, holidays, floating holidays, sick and volunteer time off), tuition reimbursement, maternity and paternity leave, and wellness programs.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered. Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549.