System Analyst- Marketo/Salesforce
Job no: 615482
Work type: Permanent
Categories: IT, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
This role provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a System Analyst –Marketo or Salesforce to work in our IT department in Sydney, Australia. You will be responsible and accountable for end-to-end delivery of the marketing automation service(s) and for providing functional expertise for solution configuration and incident/problem resolution.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Regularly undertake a review of recent incidents to categorise and identify underlying problems
- Take ownership for the identification, diagnosis and resolution of application related incidents in the business area of responsibility
- Ensure that the technical solutions and system design are being developed in a way that will satisfy the needs of the business and IT
- Work with business analysts and users to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Manage, track and optimise changes for the business area of responsibility in partnership with internal IT teams.
- Develop Application knowledge and help share knowledge within IT internal teams.
- Perform a highly complex work covering technical and/or professional work activities.
Why is this role right for you?
- Minimum Bachelors degree in IT or equivalent (Computer Science, IT Engineering, etc)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a System Analyst in any digital marketing automation platform or Salesforce
- Hands on experience in any of Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot or Salesforce is a MUST for this role.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication is essential for this role.
- Quick learner, analytical mindset and high problem-solving aptitude is desirable
- Knowledge in Change Management is an added advantage.
- Experience working with ITIL processes: Incident Management, Service Fulfillment and Problem management is an added advantage.
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Anticipated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now