Systems & Data Lead (Product Configurations)
Job no: 615549
Work type: Permanent
Categories: IT, Manufacturing & Logistics, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. Our mission is to help more people to hear.
The Opportunity to make a difference
As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies. We collaborate with the industry’s best clinical, research and support networks. That’s why more people choose Cochlear than any other hearing implant company. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping more people to hear and experience life’s opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be able coordinate the activities involved in ERP Order Entry System maintenance in relation to Product Lifecycle Management by working with different stakeholders across EMEA to improve the overall efficiency, ensuring correctness of Product Configurations (Oracle) in a regulated environment.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by delivering high-quality customer experience, operational excellence and value creation through the following responsibilities:
- Support the regional Product Introduction and Retirement process by working with EMEA Product Marketing, Planning, Inventory & Logistics Team EMEA and other stakeholders for a timely and accurate Product Configurator creation and update in Oracle Business Management system
- Leading the User Acceptance Testing conducted by Customer Service Teams for new Product Configurations and changes implemented
- Actively participating on Customer Service Monthly Update Call and assessing opportunities to improve Product Configurators and to save cost where possible
- Mapping required new BOM (Bill Of Material) and Product Configurator structures and requested changes in ARIS system by working closely with Item Master Data Lead, Pricing Lead, Planning, Inventory & Logistics Team EMEA; Kuala Lumpur IT support team and Product Marketing EMEA
- Being the single point of contact to the IT Support Team based in Kuala Lumpur
- Holding a Bachelor degree or similar in logistics or IT
- Demonstrating the ability to understand complex product portfolios and identify and assess improvement opportunities.
- Being a confident communicator, you have a strong track record of teamwork and collaborating with internal stakeholders across a matrix organisation.
- Ideal if you have experience in reading and understanding engineering drawings
- You have experience in operating within European/EMEA matrix organization and have a demonstrated hands-on approach
- You have good attention to detail and can demonstrate high accuracy.
Why choose us?
For 40 years, Cochlear has been creating reliable products that continue to keep people connected to the world and to each other. We help people of all ages to hear in more than 180 countries around the world. Our technology connects people to life's possibilities and to the people who matter most. We have over 4000 employees globally dedicated to improving people's lives. To date, we have Invested over $2billion AUD in research and development.
Cochlear Can Offer
- The Benefits – Competitive salary, minimum 25 days holiday (plus UK Bank Holidays), company pension, private medical, group income protection, flexible working patterns.
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology.
- The Organisation – The global leader in implantable medical device hearing technology.
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
Cochlear’s mission is to help more people to hear. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to hear.
At Cochlear we value and welcome the unique contributions, perspectives, experiences and backgrounds of our employees and aim to build a culture that celebrates and leverages these differences, creating a sense of belonging and enabling our people to realise their full potential.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now