Internal Auditor (IT)
Job no: 615872
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Finance, IT, Process Improvement, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies. We collaborate with the industry’s best clinical, research and support networks. That’s why more people choose Cochlear than any other hearing implant company. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping more people to hear and experience life’s opportunities.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Auditor (IT) to join Cochlear’s Risk and Assurance team.
Reporting to the Group Audit Manager, you will be responsible for preparing and performing internal audit projects & produce workpapers, letters and reports reflecting the results of work performed. As a champion of internal control and corporate governance, you will be working closely with a wide range of stakeholders within Australia and across the globe.
- Plan, design and conduct internal audits of critical IT processes and controls
- Fostering strong relationships with stakeholders throughout the business across the globe
- Identifying findings and analysing results to discover root cause
- Championing internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout Cochlear
- Analysing business processes and identify opportunities for innovation
- Prepare and present concise flowcharts, reports & narratives around findings
- Making recommendations to business around process and policy improvement opportunities
About You. As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers. To add value to Cochlear in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting/Computing/Information Technology/Data Science/Business Studies
- Technical understanding of IT infrastructure and software
- Understanding of governance and control frameworks (e.g. ERM, NIST, ITIL, ISO 27000 series)
- Data analytics and reporting skills are highly regarded
- Sound understanding of internal control concepts, and demonstrated ability to plan, perform, manage and report on business processes, areas and functions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates strong ability to work in an agile and fast paced environment engaging with diverse stakeholders
- Certifications as Internal Auditor, Information Systems Auditor or Membership with Institute of Internal Auditors is highly regarded
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
At Cochlear we value and welcome the unique contributions, perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds of our employees and aim to build a culture that celebrates and leverages these differences, creating a sense of belonging and enabling our people to realise their full potential. We offer flexible working arrangements, and we understand flexibility is not the same for everyone. We're open to a conversation about what flexibility means for you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now