District Sales Manager
Job no: 615907
Work type: Permanent
Location: Shenyang, Shenyuang
Categories: Asia Pacific, People Manager
Accountability 1: In-depth analysis of product, market situation and business partners
- Update and report in-depth analysis of product, market and business partner (distributors and institutes).
- In cooperation with Marketing Department, develop appropriate product strategy (product mix, promotion package), awareness and local funding programs.
- Maintain awareness of competitive products and marketing practices, and keep sales management informed concerning them.
Accountability 2: Key Account Management
- Develop and update RMP for top 5 key accounts in the territory, with involvement of distributors.
- Make a tailored key account development plan by each based on information collection and data analysis.
- Maintain high level contact with key stakeholders of selected accounts.
- Ensure RMP plans are implemented and meet the objectives set
Builds and maintains relationships with KOLs.
Accountability 3: Customer satisfaction
- With Outcomes and Customer Service team, deliver service and training to professional and recipients to meet customer (professional customers and recipients) needs.
- Build and maintain strong, professional relationships with clinical and administrative staff in assigned accounts. Through outstanding customer service, maintain a high retention rate of current accounts in territory.
Accountability 4: End users approaching
- Set up end users pool.
- Approach end users and provide education and service.
Accountability 5: Reporting and adjusting
- Collate market intelligence and co-ordinate marketing activities and any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the company. The scope of duties may be adjusted at any time at the company’s convenience and special projects or responsibilities may be assigned.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now