Clinic Relationship Specialist (Professional Account Specialist)
- Provide professional quality service to our clinical partners via phone, email, and various other methods
- Hours of operation are 6:00am – 6:00pm Monday through Friday
- Role offers in-person training period, and then the option for a hybrid work environment – 2 days in our Lone Tree office, and 3 days from home
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear is the most recognized brand in hearing health care.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear continue to grow and service our customers, we are recruiting for a Professional Account Specialist in our Americas head office based in Lone Tree, CO.
The Professional Account Specialist is responsible for building relationships with Cochlear’s professional customers to provide effective and pro-active account management. This position is not a sales role but will utilize strong knowledge and relationships with professional customers to deliver highly personalized service in support of regional goals and revenue targets. The Professional Account Specialist will work with internal and external Business to Business teams to ensure execution on the full cycle order and account management process.
- Effectively manage inbound customer ordering requests of Cochlear’s professional customers through all contact channels (email, Salesforce, phone, CRM and ordering systems) to facilitate surgical, troubleshooting and clinic stock equipment requests.
- Utilize all channels of communication to provide accurate, valid, and complete information to resolve customer inquiries per the established service levels.
- In person visits with key customer accounts to build stronger relationships, understand unique clinic needs, and develop plans to tailor service to the customer preference.
- Partner with Field Sales team to design proactive service models based on customer ordering trends and customer requirements.
- Demonstrate expertise of Cochlear's policies and procedures to provide accurate, valid, and complete information to resolve customer inquiries per the established service levels.
- Exhibit proficiency in Cochlear's professional self-service options to provide point of service and drive adoption.
- Represent Cochlear in a professional manner in all interactions.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to meet and demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience ideally in customer service, inside sales or account management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance/manage multiple, changing priorities with appropriate sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and positively in a team environment
This role offers a hybrid work environment with a combination of in-office and work from home. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Salary and Benefits
In addition to the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits.
- Salary range: $25.69/hr - $26.19/hr, as well as annual bonus opportunity of 5% base salary. Compensation offered to candidate may vary based on work experience, education and/or skill level.
- Benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance as well as 401(K) matching with immediate vesting, Paid Time Off, tuition reimbursement, maternity and paternity leave, Employee Stock Purchase Plan and pet insurance.
In alignment with our organizational principle of providing a safe work environment, employees of Cochlear are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only allowable exceptions include qualifying medical and religious accommodation. Proof of your COVID-19 vaccination will be required when you begin employment.
Who are we?
Human needs have always been our inspiration, ever since Professor Graeme Clark set out to create the first multi-channel cochlear implant because he saw his father struggle with hearing loss. We always start with people in mind – thinking about their needs.
For this reason, our products, services and support will continue to evolve and improve. We are by our customers’ side through the entire hearing journey, so they can experience a life full of hearing. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives and working in an organization where they can be part of bringing the mission to life each day.
Physical & Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to be in a stationary (seated/standing) position; utilize business technology for work product delivery, communicate orally and in writing with others internal or external to the organization, utilize problem solving/critical thinking skills to discern and convey information. The individual is regularly required to utilize comprehension, critical thinking, communication, problem solving, organization reasoning, relating to others and discernment of items such as product specifications, procedures, and processes to customers (whether internal or external). Influence, organization/classification of information and planning are also required.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered. Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549.