Procurement Customer Service Officer (KL)
Job no: 616070
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Finance, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
A fantastic opportunity for Procurement Customer Service Officer has arisen in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This role is responsible for maintaining accurate records and keep others informed when records change or are updated.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Processing requisitions into purchase orders
- Coordinating inquiries relating to purchase orders, deliveries and payments
- Responding to helpdesk calls in-line with the team’s Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Providing information and assistance to business requesters as required
- Creating and maintaining purchasing agreements and catalogues
- Following up past-due orders on suppliers to determine the latest delivery information and coordinating with relevant stakeholders in the business
- Creating new and updating existing vendor records from business requests in-line with the team’s Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Maintaining vendor master data accuracy in the ERP systems
- Minimum Degree in related fields
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the procurement
- A good team player. Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Sense of responsibility. Need to be a self-starter, highly organized and detail-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy.
- Routine work – backend support
- Fairly good analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic ERP/Oracle/SAP exposure as user – (Manufacturing or supply chain related)
- Learn new software and processes quickly
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA as user an added advantage)
PS – This role requires to support on Public Holiday & initially will be working from 7am to 4pm
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear’s global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now