Job no: 616086
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Finance, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
In order to help Cochlear bring products to market that help people with hearing loss, we are recruiting for a Accountan to support the new manufacturing site in Chengdu China.
This role will be based in Chengdu, China. In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history by applying your knowledge and experiences.
- Catalyst by Partnering the Business to execute strategic plans
- Strategist by supporting the development of strategic plans
- Operator by Preparing and Reporting Relevant Financial Information
- Steward by Maintaining an Effective Control Environment
- General Accounting
- Finance or Accounting background;
- More than 5-year experience on Accounting role in MNC; experience in Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry is a plus;
- Strong experience on Oracle or SAP;
- Good at EXCEL practice;
- Fluent English skills, on written and oral daily communication;
- Strong initiative willingness in facing challenges and high adaptability in changing business;
- Good business partnership.
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies. We collaborate with the industry’s best clinical, research and support networks. That’s why more people choose Cochlear than any other hearing implant company. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping more people to hear and experience life’s opportunities.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
How we recognise your contribution
We want Cochlear to be a place where our people truly enjoy coming to work. Through our internal programs and employee benefits, we aim to create an environment where our people will feel value and supported. Whether your focus is on continuous learning, professional development or simply finding an environment which enables you to thrive whilst balancing family or personal life commitments, then we have several programs in place to support you.
For more information about Life at Cochlear, visit www.cochlearcareers.com
At Cochlear we value and welcome the unique contributions, perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds of our employees and aim to build a culture that celebrates and leverages these differences, creating a sense of belonging and enabling our people to realise their full potential. We offer flexible working arrangements, and we understand flexibility is not the same for everyone. We're open to a conversation about what flexibility means for you.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now