Engineer - Manufacturing Support
Job no: 616113
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Manufacturing & Logistics, Individual Contributor
In order to help Cochlear bring products to market that help people with hearing loss, we are recruiting for an Engineer - Manufacturing Support to support the new manufacturing site in Chengdu China. We give priority to fresh graduates without official working experience.
This role will be based in Chengdu, China. In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history by applying your knowledge and experiences.
- Provides engineering support to production in order that production targets are met and to implement improvements in the production areas;
- Analyzes production rejects as required to reclaim where possible, identify, and rectify root causes of rejects;
- Executes projects to maximise production efficiencies on existing production processes to include the selection of appropriate equipment;
- Execute project to review and improve production “indirect” processes. Such as paperwork, bar-coding etc;
- Point of contact for other departments;
- Compliance to regulations.
- Bachelor or above in process Engineering, Mechanical, microelectronics, Biomedical or Automatic.
- Fluent Mandarin, with English skill in writing and reading. For fresh graduates, English level test CET4 score≥425
- Quick learner, good team player, and strong communication skill.
- For experienced candidates
- 1 years+ experience in a similar manufacturing support role within a highly regulated industry
- Experience in working within a Quality Management System
- Experience in working within Manufacturing Management system (e.g. LEAN)
Proven competencies in problem solving, design, manufacturing / business process development and personal influence Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies. We collaborate with the industry’s best clinical, research and support networks. That’s why more people choose Cochlear than any other hearing implant company. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping more people to hear and experience life’s opportunities.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
How we recognise your contribution
We want Cochlear to be a place where our people truly enjoy coming to work. Through our internal programs and employee benefits, we aim to create an environment where our people will feel value and supported. Whether your focus is on continuous learning, professional development or simply finding an environment which enables you to thrive whilst balancing family or personal life commitments, then we have several programs in place to support you.
For more information about Life at Cochlear, visit www.cochlearcareers.com
At Cochlear we value and welcome the unique contributions, perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds of our employees and aim to build a culture that celebrates and leverages these differences, creating a sense of belonging and enabling our people to realise their full potential. We offer flexible working arrangements, and we understand flexibility is not the same for everyone. We're open to a conversation about what flexibility means for you.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now