Job no: 616141
Work type: Permanent
Location: Medellin, Columbia, Bogota, Columbia
Categories: Sales, South & Central America, Individual Contributor
- Supported by Colombia Sales Manager, develop and implement business plans to meet sales objectives, both in units and revenue.
- Demonstrate excellent business skills to identify new business opportunities, competitive insights, customer needs and generate sales.
- Build relationships with implant centers and reference clinics/professionals to implement plans aimed at growth.
- Manage collection with all territory accounts meeting indicators assigned by Finance Department.
- Compilation of the information required for the preparation of bills, orders, and deliveries.
- Guarantee high product-knowledge to comprehensively assist customers in and out of the OR.
- Provide surgical support in Cochlear Nucleus, Osia and Baha implant surgeries. Become a trusted advisor by organizing logistics and materials, performing intraoperative tests (when necessary) and delivering consistent information to advise the surgeon in order to ensure the best possible outcomes for recipients of Cochlear’s products.
- Participate industry events to promote the Cochlear brand with key audiences (healthcare professionals, IPS and EPS representatives).
- Monitor and lead presentation of public tenders for assigned accounts. Prepare required documentation and follow-up on requests.
- Maintain the habit of reporting business interactions in Cochlear CRM.
- Submit monthly sales reports, accompanied by competitive analysis, business strategy and other relevant information about the territory.
- Ensure that all sales activities within the assigned territory/accounts are conducted in a manner that fully complies with Company policy and local laws and regulations.
- Undergraduate qualifications in surgical support.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales or marketing positions; preferably in health care or prescription products.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in surgical support; preferably with medical devices.
- Demonstrated ability to identity business opportunities and close sales.
- Proven ability to develop long-term business relationships with high-profile healthcare professionals and business partners (IPS and EPS).
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Achievement oriented with a strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm – willingness to go above and beyond what’s required.
Advertised: Central America Standard Time
Anticipated Application Closing: Central America Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now