Verification/ Testing Engineer
Job no: 616146
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Western Europe
- Cochlear is a company that have transformed lives around the world
- Work with a Global team
- Immediate interview and start
The Clinical Software is looking for a Verification/ Testing Engineer to join their Team in Mechelen, Belgium.
The team is part of the global Customer Software department (Sweden, Belgium, India and Australia) and works primarily on the development of the Software that is used in clinics all over the world to perform individual adjustment to the Cochlear Implant system and help people to hear again.
These roles will ensures that Cochlear Products are developed and released with the quality required to satisfy customer requirements’. Your main task will be to perform manual testing and document all the verification/ testing activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the development team by providing continuous testing throughout the project.
- Together with the developers analyzing deviations and identifying their root cause
- Designing software verification test cases based on the software requirements
- Performing formal verification to make sure that the of software application fulfil quality requirements
- Document the verifications performed
- Experience in manual testing
- Interest in the medical development industry and in associated quality regulations
- A strong understanding of Agile delivery principles
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent documentation skills
Cochlear is the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, bringing people all over the globe into the world of sound. Our technology connects people to life's possibilities and to the people who matter most. We’re collaborating so we can provide hearing for as many people as we can, now and into the future. Cochlear continues to invest in research and development, so we can keep providing the best products and services to our customers.
If you have any questions:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Anticipated Application Closing: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now